• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I was thinking about how great of a use Katakuri made of his relatively limited screentime.

As in, he's already gotten so many iconic scenes and panels: the jellybean intro, the merienda, much of the figthing (him stabbing Luffy and himself, that berserker panel, the final punch) and, of course, him standing all giant before Luffy's body and viceversa, when Luffy puts the hat on his face.

I can't wait to see what's up with him next.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No one will believe me, but somehow I've been handling this 3 week break better than some of the usual 2 week breaks.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
Until you remember it's supposed to be a pleasurable experience.

For all parties involved

ifuknowwhatimean.jpg

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
Its really disappointing that Oda can only draw the same 2 or 3 women for all the different men he can draw its the one thing holding One Piece back in my opinion

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair to Yugi, Yu-Gi-Oh is still one of the most popular TCGs in the entire world so yeah him being fourth pillar there isn't that out of place. As a franchise it's much more popular than Bleach or even My Hero Academia.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Been playing Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive on PC. QB is fun as shit if you go hard. I feel like a terminator that controls time. SO is not hitting the same notes of fun for me. Almost at the two hour mark and I'm not blown away or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.