• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
New KH3 leak Blackleg-sanji1

Dw7VqX6XgAI6NpJ.jpg

Did add a bit to the thread:
"Pedro is dead because of Sanji"

He isn't, Pedro didn't die because Sanji wasn't there on the coast of Whole Cake Island and he didn't die because of Sanji for going to WCI.

Sanji weither he wanted to willingly or not was gonna go to Whole Cake Island, even if he didn't decide to handle this family business alone Capone held alot of power over Sanji with having the others chained and guns pretty much pointed at them along with the knowledge of Zeff hostage situation so even if he didn't decide to go himself Capone would have forced his hand. And if it wasn't for Sanji; Brook, Nami and Chopper would be taken along and who knows what Big Mom would have done with them or what would have happened to them as hostages.

Hell Sanji getting the others out not only saved them from being used as hostages, but saved them from being captured again since with them outside Nekomamushi would not buy Capone lies.

Pedro left because his time was short and wanted to go out like he wanted to, it could have been Chopper, Nami, fucking Franky that got captured and Pedro would have gone no matter what to Totland because of his own reasons including his own history Pedro wouldn't blame his death really on anyone.

Even if Sanji didn't go off with Pudding & Chiffon remember he would be dooming the crew because no cake means death at sea, but ignoring that even if Sanji was there on the coast as Big Mom was behind them and Perospero & Katakuri in front of them Sanji being there is no guarantee the situation is any better.
- Katakuri was there and was easily dealing with Luffy atm having Sanji also there doesn't really stop Katakuri and infact puts more people in danger (A good reason why Luffy seprated him and Katakuri from everyone else)
- Sanji doesn't even know the candy melting and even if he did and tried to move the Sunny he still has to deal with a powerful minister who was able to deal with both Chopper and Brook who are no utter weaklings in fighting and even in the brief bit utterly dominated Pedro.

Trying to blame Sanji for Pedro is foolish in every regard and is just a shitty attempt to blame/hate Sanji for something that wasn't in his control, blaming Sanji for this is like blaming Luffy for Ace's death cause come on Ace said take me instead of Luffy to accomplish your goal... you guys see its all Luffy's fault.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Collection Blu Ray's in February. Punk Hazard in August. Dressrosa in November and other fantasies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mr. Morj put out a video theorizing that Zoro will first fight Shutenmaru. I dunno about all that, but I am curious, where do people stand on the person that will gain Shutenmaru's respect? Right now I'm currently leaning towards Luffy (I feel like it is very convenient that Shutenmaru conveniently caught a glimpse of Luffy using CoC), but does anyone think it'll be Zoro or even Momo instead? Admittedly I can see the arguments for all three. Well, less so for Momo, but it really could go either way for Luffy or Zoro.

I would lean more towards Luffy considering not only did he see Luffy fight Kaido and like you said display CoO which would remind him of Lord Odin.

It could be Momo considering he is Oden kid but he has reservations and shit because he and the others left for 20 years, it really depends on where Shutenmaru goes.

Oct 27, 2017
Shutenmaru will gain his own respect and Solo Jack Queen and King after Zoro and Sanji lose to them

Then they'll join Shutenmaru on his journey to becoming Shogun

Luffy will die in prison when Kidd eats him to survive

Status
Not open for further replies.