• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
My girl Robin! That "die quick or slow" comment had me sweating just a bit but Robin is too good.

Kyo was on point. I like this fella.

Shoutout to Komurasaki. The Hiyori reveal gonna be hype.

They better put respect on Orochi.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I've gotten so used to the many different points of view per chapter that it's kinda refreshing seeing just one angle.

I love Orochi's, huh, orochi's form; also, what a bastard of a character. And Kyoshiro was intriguing to me the very moment he showed up, if only because of his design (one of the best in the last few years I can recall). Very interested in seeing where he goes.
The fight, I pressume. Which I see as over/off-paneled and, next time we see Sanji, he's probably going to be in his Sangoro outfit with Page One already dealt with.

Next serious fight, Sanji will be in his updated design, but that's not happening soon, Franky and Ussop need some time and it's definitely happening during the Fire Festival.

Mezati99

Banned
Feb 6, 2019
Planet Earth
Welcome!

Favorite Strawhat?
Welcome to the home of One Piece homie someone post the quiz for em
Welcome! Glad to have you here. Please take the legendary One Piece thread quiz
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate -
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw -
Favorite Marine -
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) -
Favorite Arc -
Favorite Punch -

Thanks

Favorite Straw Hat Pirate : vinsmoke sanji by far
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw : Cavendish
Favorite Marine : Fujitora
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent : Katakuri
Favorite Arc : Thriller bark
Favorite Punch: when luffy punchs celestial dragon

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks

Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw :
Cavendish

Sanji fan? You have come to the best place then

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks

Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw : Cavendish
Sanji? I can respect that after recent events.

But yeah, Katakuri the best. Croc is probably tied or second for me now.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Where's Silfer? Haven't seen him around here lately.

Also, I think I cracked the case on who is and where Momo's sister be. It's fucking Komu the courtesan. Breh, the moment she said "I am a Samurai's daughter!" I knew it was her. Y'all heard it from me first, tell all your friends and fellow OP fanatics. I Oda'd this shit.

Roger and KoL, holla at me. 😎

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Also Orochi's dragon form looking a lot like that one boss from that capcom dog painting game on the Wii.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nobody ever asked me to do that quiz. :/ Feels bad.

Great chapter this week, shit is hitting the fan. Though some things are kinda predictable like her wearing the mask playing the song clearly is her crying whenever playing it. Wonder how it sounds like.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Nobody ever asked me to do that quiz. :/ Feels bad.

Great chapter this week, shit is hitting the fan. Though some things are kinda predictable like her wearing the mask playing the song clearly is her crying whenever playing it. Wonder how it sounds like.
It is never too late to take the quiz and tell us that Borsalino is best marine

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well if you say so.

Favorite Straw Hat Pirate Sanji
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw Bon Curry a.k.a Mr. 2
Favorite Marine
Fujitora
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent
DeFlamingo
Favorite Arc
Water 7/Enies Lobby (They are one arc, no matter what you tell me)
Favorite Punch
Luffy punching Bellamy for the first time.
q35CIR4.jpg

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Well if you say so.

Favorite Straw Hat Pirate Sanji
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw Bon Curry a.k.a Mr. 2
Favorite Marine Fujitora
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent DeFlamingo
Favorite Arc Water 7/Enies Lobby (They are one arc, no matter what you tell me)
Favorite Punch Luffy punching Bellamy for the first time.
q35CIR4.jpg
That punch is so good and good to see some Mr. 2 love. Also this truly is Sanji haven

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Welcome! Glad to have you here. Please take the legendary One Piece thread quiz
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate -
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw -
Favorite Marine -
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) -
Favorite Arc -
Favorite Punch -
I don't remember taking this so might as well

Favorite Straw Hat Pirate - Tie between Robin and Sanji
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw - Law
Favorite Marine - Kizaru
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) - Blackbeard
Favorite Arc - if Water7/Enis Lobby count as one arc then that, if not then I might have to say Impel Down
Favorite Punch the one against Bellamy

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
My answers chop and change. At any one time I may feel the CD punch is best punch, but other times I get more of a kick from the Lucci fight end (which I suppose is cheating, but it's still one attack so I count it).

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
I don't remember taking this so might as well

Favorite Straw Hat Pirate - Tie between Robin and Sanji
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw - Law
Favorite Marine - Kizaru
Blackbeard
Favorite Arc - if Water7/Enis Lobby count as one arc then that, if not then I might have to say Impel Down
Favorite Punch the one against Bellamy

Fantastic choice, finally some more Kizaru love

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently spirits are a fucking thing now. Orochi's comments about stomping them out with a large force were ominous. I wonder if we've already encountered one like that weird animal O-Tama befriended. Where are they now?

Lol, of course they are. Brooke can go into spirit form after all! Hell, maybe Brooke will be one of the "spirits" Orochi sees and he'll mistake him for one of Kinemon's men (although technically, him and at the rest of the SHs are)

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Chap 932
-so is confirmed Komurasaki is the Lady with the fox mask, and I think it is appropriate, if one remembers that the mask represents Kitsune, according to Japanese folklore a Kitsune is a Fox is able to change its appearance, is mischievous and trickster or is able to deceive others easily, this does not mean that it is purely malicious.
Komurasaki can represent this fox because she is able to deceive others, be it a wealthy old man or the Shogun, I am personally very interested in this character and I want to know what her role is in all this.

-The Oniwabanshu already captured the WH-Boy? Shock?

-Robin Outplayed an elite ninja group, Maybe with the Oniwabanshu chasing Robin. O-Nami, Shinobu and Bonekich may have a chance to steal or search for whatever they're looking for.

-sure as a leaf a geisha will hide perfectly in the banquet, but how is it that nobody can notice a giant ninja hanging on the ceiling?

-When Robin asks about the island, did Hiyori approach the Shogun to change the subject? Mnnnn....

-The way Kyoshiro talks about Komurasaki, does it in a very respectful and protective way, which makes me think that he is the dumbest or maybe he knows completely Komurasaki's true intentions, because maybe he is her partner.

-No one respects the Shogun, they are only afraid of him because Kaido protects him, as a samurai said if it were not for Kaido someone would have already killed him.

-I think it is funny that nobody takes Orochi's words seriously and speaks of him as a delirious coward, when in reality all Orochi's fears are totally true. lol

-oh no lol O-Toko, Komurasaki B-slap that bastard ye kill him. and in an instant the people who hated Komurasaki now love her.
You won't bend your knee for anyone. I'm sure you say it metaphorically because I still remember that time you knelt down to that rich man begging for help.

-ok she is the Daugther of a Samurai aka Oden, Even look at her expression when Orochi talks about her possible brother.
Considering that Oda is obsessive with details, I doubt he'll show this for no apparent reason unless he wants to let us know that this woman is Hiroyi. Oda is also known for playing with the readers :(

Great Zoan, F Cliffhanger, Very very good Chapter

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
The "Komurasaki is Hiyori" hints are so blatant now that I'm kind of expecting it to be a fake-out.

I don't think it's Tama though lol. Even if Momo thinks his sister's a grown woman now why would he not immediately recognize her; it's only been a few months since he last saw her from his perspective

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looking back on it it was blatantly spelled out.

I mean if you had to look back to begin with as opposed to people expecting the reveal, kind of proves my point. Time travel was pretty much on no one's mind other than that Marco theorist dude. Even had the perfect cover in people wondering if Oda got the timeline wrong or w/e, because time travel was just that hard to believe.

Hell, there were people in this OT more willing to be on Team Fake Deaths rather than Team Shenanigans ;D

1. There is no reason for Kiku to reveal Tama's identity.
2. Momo thinks his sister is in her twenties. He's not looking for a younger girl.
3. No reason for retainers to think Hiyori is young. They, like Momo expect her to be older.
4. Tama mentioned with certainty that the Kozuki clan woud be back.
5. Tama did not address Momo with honorifics. Seems strange that someone who is part of the Kozuki clan, would not address Momo with honorifics.
6. Suspicious that there is one retainer who did not travel in time and it so happens to be that there is an older man taking care of Tama.
7. The Hiyori = Komurasaki is just way too obvious.
8. I would find it kind of sad that Momo essentially would no longer have his younger sister if Hiyori was in her 20s. The relationship would no longer be that of a older brother - little sister relationship. Yes she would still be his little sister, but obviously maturity changes that relationship dynamic.
9. Makes no sense to not send Hiyori into the future in some form. 4 years of anonymity is video game medium mode. 20 years of anonymity is insane mode.
10. The Momotaro story having kibidango to tame beasts thing is too much of a coincidence for me

1. Considering she was injured and nearly captured by Kaido I think Kiku would tell Momonosuke and Kinemon if Hiyori was safe and around she wouldn't keep this information.
2. Momo would also recognize his sister blood relations thing he saw Tama and he knew she wasn't his sister.
3. Again if Momo doesn't recognize or see anything of his sister in Tama then the retainers wouldn't either
4. Because she is a follower of the clan just like Tenguyama, she learned about the shit through him
5. So? Tama is like Luffy and see sees Momo as a kid why address him as Lord, hell Mom tries to get her to but when she doesn't get it he drops it.
6. Who doesn't seem like it considering he would have reacted to Inurashi or the minks returning Tama knowing it be time along with seeing Momo since Tama is with him but nothing.
7. So what everyone assumed Hiyori was Tama for a bit before Komurasaki came in....
8. We saw nothing of that dynamic so who cares? Hell having this age gap and the two growing up and seeing different sides of Wano could be interesting. Hell imagine if Komurasaki feels abandoned by the others.
9. It makes no sense to send them so many years into the future yet only send one group into the future just to meet Ace..... Hell she may not have had the strength or had separate plans for Hiyori considering she was younger then Momo was.
10. So are we gonna be seeing Marco in Wano?

Its dumb at this point to think its Tama, its not Tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.