One Piece |OT4| The way of the Samurai

Oct 25, 2017
Then how would it know about Stealth Black??
the comic is just propaganda from the WG to hide the fact that they employ the Germa as a mercenary group
the WG and Germa actually had deals going on and it's probably there that they learnt Judge also had a black suit prepared despite the child that was supposed to be using it having died

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I just reread the conclusion of Enies Lobby and the Going Merry coming back made me cry, lol. Also, the voice acting for Luffy vs Lucci is incredible in the anime.

Nov 18, 2017
Then how would it know about Stealth Black??
That's what I'm saying. Plus it sounded like Vito grew up reading the comic books, and as far as I can tell, he's older than the oldest Reiju. Plus there's this whole thing that they were already known as the Kingdom of Science. All of this makes it more likely that the raid suits were there before. Can't attribute everything to Judge.

Oct 25, 2017
Nah WCI run is better, EL losses points for being nothing but a year of fighting along with the fact outside of Kaku CP9 isn’t all that interesting

Oct 25, 2017
Shikamaru is obviously much smarter but talking about making strategies I don't think Deku is that behind
Being inteligent doesn't make you the best strategist
Analyst is a whole other problem, in anime/manga everyone can be a great analyst if the plot asks them too