• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
So who do we think Kyoshiro is attacking next chapter?

Here seems to be the options:

1. Orochi
2. Robin
3. Komurasaki
4. Ninja(s) targeting Robin
5. Nothing, just showing off his strength

Hummm ... it's too soon for a move on Orochi, he was sleeping with Komurasaki and Robin has to escape with the girl. So those 3 options are out in my opinion.

Probably no one, it's either a show of strengh or something happens and he holds off.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
image0.jpg

Most adorable theme of all time

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Idk tbh regarding who Kyoshiro is attacking, but I don't feel that it's Orochi.

Man, after years of trying to get into One piece, it has connected with me and I'm addicted. I never could get past Arlong Park tbh.

In the last two weeks I've went from Arlong Park to a little bit past the time skip. This is such a colorful and rich world he created and I honestly can't remember last time I read something with this much effort and backstory. Honestly in terms of feeling it reminds me Dragon Quest(the sense of adventure) and idk why it took me as long as it did to click because i absolutely love Dragon Quest

Glad you're into it. Can't wait for you to catch up! Feel free to give us impressions as well lol

Which @Lotus should get to reading :P

I'm reading/watching the masterpiece that is Kaguya-sama rn

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
Someone's probably already said it, but Kyoshiro gives me a Kitsune vibe. I bet he's a Fox-Fox fruit user.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Catarina is ninetails, that still leaves the option for a normal fox.

EDIT: Yep i was thinking the same, similar to Chopper and Sengoku.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
AC gives me a Monolith soft vibe that excites me, GR gives me PS2 platformer vibe that does the opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.