• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
they don't have an official lookout and doesn't Carrot have very good eyes...because she eats lots of carrots

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
My issue with Big Mom being there is we don't know what she did to the people left behind....... Like what is she killed all of them and now she's getting tea with Chopper?

Oct 26, 2017
That's all part of the mystery and what keeps the tension high. And most likely, one of the reasons why she's separated from the rest of her crew with amnesia.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
People will have to get over the Zeus power-up, it's perfect for her. Also Nami more than anyone has no qualms about receiving upgrades/weapons from people (or stealing in general), so the idea that Zeus is a stretch too far is hilarious.

As for time travel, the rules of how it happened were explained, and logically there's no reason to go back in time anyways, so literally no one should have any issue with the reveal. Especially given how masterfully Oda set it up.

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
I like that Nami's acquisition of Zeus is both a totally apt power up for her and a bit of a feat that's in line with her own designation aboard the crew (imagine EoS when they are talking about the individual Straw Hats as a legendary crew with a member who was a thief so good at her job she "stole a portion of an Emperor's soul"). I really don't get any apprehension from the fan base on it outside of more fanxiety about power scales and how no one should be able to pull fast ones over the god MCs in the form of the Emperors.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
What issue are people having with Nami wielding Zeus? We've known she had him for months now and I thought people were cool with that. Or is this the same group of mythical people who think WCI was a bad arc?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What issue are people having with Nami wielding Zeus? We've known she had him for months now and I thought people were cool with that. Or is this the same group of mythical people who think WCI was a bad arc?

Think it's mainly that for people it just feels "wrong" and "disrespectful" to steal something that is not just a Yonko's personal weapon, but a part of her soul. Which tbh, just makes it feel even more right to me lmfao, Nami plays no games. That said, most people definitely like it.

And we are doing this goddamn Kid Goku parallel one way or another, right Blackleg-sanji1

how no one should be able to pull fast ones over the god MCs in the form of the Emperors.

Also this. It's so tiring.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Think it's mainly that for people it just feels "wrong" and "disrespectful" to steal something that is not just a Yonko's personal weapon, but a part of her soul. Which tbh, just makes it feel even more right to me lmfao, Nami plays no games. That said, most people definitely like it.
The strawhats acting disrespectful and humiliating an important figure in the world? How dare they!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

TNyxgFQ.png

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
No way Komurasaki is dead, also was that paper hers or Kyoshiro's? I am confused

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
what's the over under on how long it takes Bleg to get arrested

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
We could at least have waited until the official translation released before naming the thread after a quote

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
We could at least have waited until the official translation released before naming the thread after a quote
Well that's what happens when ppl go behind Op back
Letsgetit

ow9SoFm.jpg

Stunner911 Firelight

Y'all got no idea how hard it was to not make myself Sanji but that's the responsibility of a first commander
lmao this is amazing. You could've been sanji first commander TBN you deserve the honor every once in awhile

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Sanji appeared in this chapter, it is just that stealth black was activated the whole time

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'm like Mihawk riding around not giving a fuck about no captains

Status
Not open for further replies.