• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
WyNND13F_o.jpg
Blue dragon Kaido
Teal haired Komurasaki
Pink-haired Toko

Weird flex but I can dig it.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Everybody so salty kaido not red zehahahaha take the L twitter(I thought he was green Xp)
Seeing the color schemes for toko and komura makes me reaallllllly wanna see the other samurai because kinemon,momo and kanjuro are pretty colorful too

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Dark Hair=Robin? nevermind that Komurasaki has a rounder face and smaller nose

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I half-expected Kaido to be pink. Other than that, didn't really care, so blue was a pleasant surprise.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
What interests me about Kaido is not the color in his full form, but rather the appearance of him in his hybrid form.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
don't all the smile zoans have weird partial animal stuff going on with them at all times? Orochi is like most regular Zoans in that he takes on some of the characteristics of the animal in his human form while still being completely human

Oct 26, 2017
Even Oda wants to push the HUH? meme.

Also, the title of the volume heavily insinuates that Komurasaki will NOT be leaving this mortal coil anytime soon.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Vegapunk still ain't shown his face after like what? 15 years since he was first mentioned?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In wondering what will be the trigger for BM to get her memories, just dawned on me that Luffy is a potentially big one.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Big Mom will be without her memory for the entire arc...and then they'll take her to Elbaf

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Pudding has a new skill that let's her change people's memories from long distances, now she will take over WCI and be the new Yonkou

not really, but I imagine that someone would make a similar theory not ironically

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Aside from the Vinsmokes, are there any characters that have completely different hair colors than their parents? Emphasis on parents, not just one.

Why would that be a trigger

How many families do we even know both parents? Usopp, Ace, Rebecca, Sabo, the Vinsmokes, and the Neptunes. Anyone else?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
because for some reason Sanji will once again make some of his special cream, besides taste and smell are two powerful triggers of memories. (ye is a bit weak, but who knows?)

Like my assumption is that if Sanji makes anything this arc, it's gonna be a damn good meal, not dessert, so that's why I don't see it happening myself.

How many families do we even know both parents? Usopp, Ace, Rebecca, Sabo, the Vinsmokes, and the Neptunes. Anyone else?

Law's parents. Doflamingo's parents.

Hmm good question then

Yea, real head-scratcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.