• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Can't say I ever really taunted in DMC, just their for the combo game.

Well and plenty of awesome busters counters in DMC4.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
0u2VC13.gif

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Youtube is recommending me a video of someone reacting to Ace's death, which is always a good time

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
aight man this needs to stop. one of you two needs to change the avatar. every time i see lotus i think its drift and start to write a snarky reply only to find out later it aint him and i gotta erase it

burning seconds of my life here man

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
aight man this needs to stop. one of you two needs to change the avatar. every time i see lotus i think its drift and start to write a snarky reply only to find out later it aint him and i gotta erase it

burning seconds of my life here man
Gotta get ya haki up I can sense drift. Worst come to worst text him the bullshit problem solved

Spinx

Oct 27, 2017
Whitebeard's death hits me way harder than Ace's. Never liked Ace.
Ze.....

Blackleg spoiling some guy on gear 4 and its forms! LMAO

One Piece Chpater 934 Spoilers from Redon (who got it from others):
Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower(don't take the name seriously)

Cover:Usopp laying down on a picnic blanket, surrounded by parrots

Map of Wano: With the Flower Capital at the center, at the upper left is the Kibi area, down left the Udon area, where the mine is located. To the west the Kuri area; Headmountain, Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village. To the right of the Flower Capital there're the Habu port and the graveyard of north. Onigasima is at the bottom of the map.

Luffy is threatened by the guard who ate the alpaca smile fruit, who stated that it's impossible for him to break out with the handcuffs on him, and he will chop down his arms if he resist.

The old man in the mine is beaten by a guard with 6 legs, the old man swallow something when he panicked, the guard noticed it and Luffy come to his rescue with his handcuffs on. The results of this incident is unknown.
At the end, Queen of the three calamities arrived at the mine prison.

Total 15 pages

Break next week

Status
Not open for further replies.