• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
52440755_2646942771998849_1776103675660337152_n.png

52857931_2646944061998720_3795460331732467712_n.png

Stampede designs.
Well I know who's fighting sanji

From the official website from EtenBody:
The stage is set in the "Pirates', by Pirates, and for Pirates, the worlds No.1 festival—Pirates Expo"! On a island where gorgeous pavilions line up, the Strawhats, the worst generation and all the pirates in the world are gathering. The pirates' goal are the eyeball event of the Pirates Expo, to find the treasure left by the "Pirate King"(Roger). The battle over the treasure that could impact the hegemony of the era has begun!

Lotus Blackleg-sanji1

A bit more from google translate Lotus Blackleg-sanji1 :
Suddenly a man called Douglas · Barrett who was called the former Roger Pirates "The tragedy of" demon "suddenly invaded while treasure trouble fighting influence the hegemony of the times suffers. Be awfully threatening before Luffy's!

The frenzied pirates, the navy which considers the convergence of the situation, even the Nishitomi Sea of the King and the Revolutionary Army participate. An enemy ally and terrible trouble will occur unprecedented. Treasure fight and pirate Expo will fall into unpredictable great confusion! !

Since the work of the 20th anniversary commemorative work is also the first ban on the information of characters that will appear soon! ONE PIECE STAMPEDE "of Buggies' delivery consisting of Trafalgar · Law, Smoker, Tadashi, and Buggy of Chihaya Clown, Mose, Kabaji and Albita, Mr.3 (Galdino) are decided! Character appearance characters that become obvious one after another. Please wait for future information.

Wonder who the Enemy ally will be?

Seems like there will be more people besides the ones in the trailer

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn son former Roger Pirate is like main villain material? This is gonna be great.

A movie where a bunch of familiar faces to compete against each other show up makes for quite the exciting premise

When a former member bouta give gear 4th luffy a ride phew you know them boys Op

Been there done that

0iwY2KPApOWrXBh7QkyRC6s9Bajidx1548613824791.jpg

I clicked then like 30 seconds in I realized I never read Toriko and shouldn't be spoiling myself lmao

Did the trailer get a thread?

No

Status
Not open for further replies.