• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Trailer lookin sexy I'm loving this new art direction both Dragon ball and One Piece have gotten for their new movies it looks GOOD

Also I never won't laugh at Sanjis goofy loser-looking poster having a higher bounty than cool-guy Zoro's badass poster thank you Oda lmao

Can you paste the original Japanese? I may be able to take a crack at it.
https://one-piece.com/news/detail/20190221_8687.html
あらすじ

海賊の、海賊による、海賊のための、世界一の祭典 海賊万博。「祭り屋」と呼ばれる万博の主催者ブエナ・フェスタからの招待状を手にしたルフィたち麦わらの一味。導かれるまま会場に着くと、華やかなパビリオンが所狭しと並び、最悪の世代をはじめとする多くの海賊たちも群がり、大きな盛り上がりをみせていた。

万博の目玉は「海賊王(ロジャー)の遺した宝探し」。宝を手に入れ名を上げたい海賊たちによるお宝争奪戦の火蓋が切られた!しかし、海賊たちが熱狂する万博の裏では、別名「最悪の戦争仕掛け人」フェスタの凶行が張り巡らされ、海賊たちを一網打尽にしようと海軍までもが動き始めていた―――。

時代の覇権を左右するお宝争奪戦が熱を帯びる中、突如、元ロジャー海賊団「"鬼"の跡目」と呼ばれた男ダグラス・バレットが乱入。ルフィたちの前に恐るべき脅威となって立ちはだかる!

狂乱する海賊と、事態の収束を諮る海軍、さらには王下七武海、革命軍までもが参戦。敵味方入り乱れ類を見ない大乱戦が巻き起こる。お宝争奪戦と海賊万博は予測不能の大混乱へと陥って行く!!

Oct 26, 2017
Dz4clMkXgAUqCVh.jpg

Now this is a look.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant

The number one festival for pirates in the world: Piratefest. Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates are called to the event by Buena Festa, the great festival promoter. The brilliant pavilions are all lined up and the pirates of the worst generation are thronging the venue, everyone's showing their excitement.

The festival is centered around the Pirate King, Gold Roger. The battle for the legendary pirate treasure has begun! However, lurking in the shadows as the pirates celebrate is the "worst war trickster," Festa is laying a terrible plot to round up all of the pirates and turn them over to the Navy.

Amid the clash for the famous treasure of the age, suddenly, a former Roger Pirate, the "Demon Father" Douglas Bullet has appeared. The Straw Hats must stand up to this terrible threat!

The rowdy pirates and the called-upon Marines, and even the Royal Shichibukai, and the Revolutionary Army all go to war. It's a battle royale the like of which has never been seen! Come watch as the pirate festival falls into utter chaos!

So it sounds like it's going to have basically everyone involved. Pretty ambitious.

Oct 26, 2017
The number one festival for pirates in the world: Piratefest. Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates are called to the event by Buena Festa, the great festival promoter. The brilliant pavilions are all lined up and the pirates of the worst generation are thronging the venue, everyone's showing their excitement.

The festival is centered around the Pirate King, Gold Roger. The battle for the legendary pirate treasure has begun! However, lurking in the shadows as the pirates celebrate is the "worst war trickster," Festa is laying a terrible plot to round up all of the pirates and turn them over to the Navy.

Amid the clash for the famous treasure of the age, suddenly, a former Roger Pirate, the "Demon Father" Douglas Bullet has appeared. The Straw Hats must stand up to this terrible threat!

The rowdy pirates and the called-upon Marines, and even the Royal Shichibukai, and the Revolutionary Army all go to war. It's a battle royale the like of which has never been seen! Come watch as the pirate festival falls into utter chaos!

So it sounds like it's going to have basically everyone involved. Pretty ambitious.
Crazy! Imagine if Mihawk or Hancock showed up alongside Buggy. If the Revs are also involved, we could see Sabo or maybe some of the commanders.
Thanks a bunch, Ogodei.

More spoilers from drHiriluk Lotus
- BMP appear and they will follow BM with Vivre Card
- Tengu talks with O-Tama
- Big Mom rides an animal that looks like a Salamander
- Sanji is crying while showing a stupid face and joins the others
- The alpaca dude spat on Luffy
- There is also an elephant dude Luffy attacks them
- The chapter ended when Queen arrives
- Zoro appears in Tama's flashback

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
More spoilers from drHiriluk Lotus
- BMP appear and they will follow BM with Vivre Card
- Tengu talks with O-Tama
- Big Mom rides an animal that looks like a Salamander
- Sanji is crying while showing a stupid face and joins the others
- The alpaca dude spat on Luffy
- There is also an elephant dude Luffy attacks them
- The chapter ended when Queen arrives
- Zoro appears in Tama's flashback

BM Pirates? YES, that was much earlier than expected.

I have questions about the Sanji and Zoro bits.

More details from Redon:
The Big Mom pirates are all good. They continue on their boat in the sea, specifically in the area of the rocks before reaching the waterfall through which they fell.
- Perospero has a Vivre Card of Big Mom and it seems that they plan to look for her but I think Smothie gives another idea (I'm not clear about it at all).
- Tengu talks to Tama and tells hee to quit (he speaks with a Den Den Mushi mini).
- After the conversation we see the group of Big Mom, Chopper, Kiku, Tama and Momonosuke mounted on a giant lizard like Jack had (in fact, I think it's the same). He has some bumps on his head, possibly Big Mom has tamed him XD
- Big Mom has a typical Japanese hairstyle, similar to Robin or Komurasaki. It is here when we see the map of Wanokuni and they tell us that this group goes to the mines.
- We also see that Momonosuke talks about Zoro and a very serious image of him appears.
- We went to the group of Nami, all have managed to escape and are with Kanjuro in a snowy area east of the capital. There is a lot of text in this scene, I do not know what they are talking about.
- In the capital we see people crying in the streets. Then we went to Sanji's group (with Usopp, Franky and Law), who is also crying over the death of Komurasaki (I think). This group is on the outskirts of the capital.
- Sanji looks thoughtfully at the Raid Suit while Usopp and Franky give him the quarrel (I do not know why XD).
- We go to the prison where the jailer with the smile of the alpaca, talks to Luffy while spitting on him without wanting to. It is a guy with the body of a man and head of alpaca XD
- Then we see the jailer with 6 legs hitting the old man, that despite the beating he eats all the udon of the soil that he has achieved without wasting anything. In this scene we see in the background another jailer who is a user of the Smile of the elephant, is a guy with a very large body and an elephant head in the stomach.
- Luffy comes running to the rescue, but I do not see what happens you suspect that Luffy is giving a beating to the jailer.
- The chapter ends with Queen arriving at the mine on a kind of giant 4-wheel motorcycle while his men girtan his name.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I've yet to see it, but I'll never love having supposedly important people (or at least characters with a relevant position within the world) being isolated in a movie. It feels cheap and gimmicky.

Although I guess it ultimately makes no difference, as those characters were probably not going to appear in the manga in the first place.

Really pumped for this movie!

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Shiki is still the best, too bad we will never get him back in the manga.

Only thing wrong with him is that dumb ponytail. He should had all that bottom hair shaved to fit the military style.
I honestly think it looks cool down to how utterly ridiculous and silly it is.

But no OP antagonist is gonna rock the ponytail look as well as this beautiful man:
264913_184613.jpg

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
These spoilers went from initially feeling kind of dull to becoming absolutely amazing haha

Also Queen, holy shit he's cool

Status
Not open for further replies.