• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Chp 604
rZbo9k.gif
Lol accurate

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
I always assumed that Sanji finished him with that one attack. I was actually surprised when I saw the community talking about whether or not it was off screened.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
You know what is weirder than the lollipop to me? Zoro calling Sanji by his name.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yea, the BM Pirates are fine, and then some. Where the hell is Jinbe indeed...

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What's your favorite...

Villain char
Fish char
Female char
Male char

The caveat is that it cannot be a Straw Hat.

Villain = Doflamingo cause he just had the right look, personality, and evilness to him.
Fish = Jinbe cause I mean it's fucking Jinbe.
Female = Perona for her design and humor. Though Monet's personality I find more fascinating.
Male = Shanks cause his design is sick and I like his moral values. I won't lie that him going on the boat and knocking everyone out for just existing def is a part of it too lmao.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What's your favorite...

Villain char
Fish char
Female char
Male char

The caveat is that it cannot be a Straw Hat.

Villain = Doflamingo cause he just had the right look, personality, and evilness to him.
Fish = Jinbe cause I mean it's fucking Jinbe.
Female = Perona for her design and humor. Though Monet's personality I find more fascinating.
Male = Shanks cause his design is sick and I like his moral values. I won't lie that him going on the boat and knocking everyone out for just existing def is a part of it too lmao.
But Jinbe is a strawhat...

Don't discriminate giants.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
illain char
Fish char
Female char
Male char

Doffy as a villain, Katakuri as an antagonist.
Probably Arlong, at least after finding out his past in Fishman Island. Also like Aladdin. And excuse me there, I think you'll find Jinbe is in fact a Strawhat.
Pick any one of the Big Mom Pirates. Amande when she's around, Gallete otherwise. Honorable mentions: Bonney, Kureha, Vivi and Catarina Devon.
I like my antagonists, and Katakuri has all Luffy has and then some. Sick design, sick powers, sick fight. He's far and away my favourite character introduced post timeskip.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Were you to collect the Dragon Ball manga, what version would you get? Is the Full Colour version good? Or is it too digital-looking?

I have a few volumes here and there in all kinds of format from when I was a kid, but I want to fully, properly have it.

I'm leaning towards the coloured edition, but I don't know if it muddies the original art. From what I've seen, it goes from being "alright" (colours too simple) to pretty good.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
When Jinbe is finally on board I'll say he's a full fledged strawhat. Right now he's still off doing his own thing. Right now he's like rental Straw Hat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.