• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

One Piece |OT4| The way of the Samurai

Nov 27, 2018
Watched 4 more episodes! As expected those 2 baroque works goons didn't stand a chance, in fact they mostly got beaten up due to Luffy and Zoro battling, haha. Also saw a rather "friendly" woman codenamed All-Sunday, I like her design and I wonder what's her deal though. Next up seems to be Little Garden but before that we got two episodes about Coby and Helmeppo. That Garp person made me laugh, especially when Morgan slashed him and he just shrugged it off later on saying he was "finally awake".

Tomorrow, I'll mostly be starting, what I think, will be a new arc with Little Garden. Good stuff!
Who is your favorite straw hat as of now? And what has been your favorite arc?

Also happy birthday Blackleg-sanji1

Oct 27, 2017
Who is your favorite straw hat as of now? And what has been your favorite arc?

Also happy birthday Blackleg-sanji1
Happy birthday Blackleg-sanji1

Hmm difficult to say they're all pretty cool characters. I haven't really thought of a favorite yet. As for my favorite arc, so far it has to be Arlong's arc because every characters there had their time to shine in combat and the whole arc with the oppressed island and the little backstory (like nami's) were very interesting.