• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
power levels? in my one piece? get that shit outta here, only kind of metric am interested in is bounties.

also skypiea isn't leading, we cant have that yall

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing the Enies Lobby power levels thing did was show just how fucking strong Luffy was in comparison to the rest of his crew, Zoro included.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
so is the sea train still water 7 or does it count as enies lobby

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
D4VBQSPW4AAux3s.jpg

More Straw Hat Statues are coming to Kumamoto.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Took me way too long to put together how Raizo was in Caribou's body

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
It feels weird to have to choose but I would say it belongs in Water 7. I feel like the Enies Lobby part of the arc begins once Franky & Robin reach Enies Lobby

In reality though, it's just one giant arc 😶
If y'all think it's one arc than for future reference do I combine punk hazard and dressrosa/ Impel down and marineford

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
If y'all think it's one arc than for future reference do I combine punk hazard and dressrosa/ Impel down and marineford
the thing about it though is that punk hazard and Dressrosa are clearly separate, whereas water 7/enies lobby, and Impel Down/Marineford are both the same sequence of events happening over different locations

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
fucking Caribou is relevant still, Oda is a madman

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Can I count Zoa and WCI as one thing? Cause if yes then I pick that one.
That's gives both them arcs too much power they'll never lost a voting poll I won't allow it 😂
the thing about it though is that punk hazard and Dressrosa are clearly separate, whereas water 7/enies lobby, and Impel Down/Marineford are both the same sequence of events happening over different locations
"Different locations" so....clearly separate like punk hazard and dressrosa? Is dressrosa not the conclusion to punk hazard like enies lobby is to water 7

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Voted for Enies Lobby of course, but I rewatched Water 7 not too long ago (like 2 years) and totally forgot about the attempted-murder mystery part. I only really remembered the initial CP9, Franky Family and Galley La encounters. Great arc, and the payoff in Enies Lobby only works because of it. Definite peak of One Piece in my opinion those two arcs.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
That's gives both them arcs too much power they'll never lost a voting poll I won't allow it 😂

"Different locations" so....clearly separate like punk hazard and dressrosa? Is dressrosa not the conclusion to punk hazard like enies lobby is to water 7
Difference is there's actually a bit of a break between punk hazard and dresrosa

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Is dressrosa not the conclusion to punk hazard like enies lobby is to water 7
it is not, for example the story starts at Water 7 and ends at Water 7, one can imagine a simple structure, First part Water 7, second part Eneis Lobby and the third and last part Again in Water 7. nothing like Dressrosa and Punk Hazard, when there is a story and specific purpose in Punk Hazard and another story with its specific purpose in Dressrosa, certainly both are closely related but in the end are two different stories.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Punk Hazard sets up Dressrosa, but it's not the same arc as dressrosa, if we wanted to categorize it like that we could say that everything post fishman island has been the wano arc

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Water 7/enies lobby takes place as part of the same story thread whereas punk hazard/dressrosa are two closely related story threads

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Water 7/enies lobby takes place as part of the same story thread whereas punk hazard/dressrosa are two closely related story threads
Punk hazard directly effects dressrosa and continues where the alliance leaves love, the characters even carry over, the captive carries over. I dont understand what's the difference here between the two. It's even more the same when u realize law had no intention of this being about kaido he wanted Mingo so that makes them even more story related

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Punk hazard directly effects dressrosa and continues where the alliance leaves love, the characters even carry over, the captive carries over. I dont understand what's the difference here between the two. It's even more the same when u realize law had no intention of this being about kaido he wanted Mingo so that makes them even more story related
Because they're related but not the same? I mean with this logic whiskey peak and little garden would be part of the Alabasta arc

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely not Punk Hazard & Dressrosa. Most arcs outside of Water 7/Enies Lobby have pretty clear beginnings and endings that separate them outside of just moving location.

I'd say a good informal rule is to use Oda's "Adventure on ______" chapter titles, which neatly separate every arc from Little Garden & on except for Enies Lobby, Marineford & the timeskip stuff (all for obvious reasons).

Edit:

Using that logic, the arcs since Little Garden are:
  • Little Garden
  • Drum Island
  • Alabasta
  • Skypeia
  • Long-Ring Long-Land Island (aka Davy Back Fight)
  • Water 7/Enies Lobby
  • Thriller Bark
  • Sabaody Island
  • Amazon Lily
  • Impel Down/Marineford
  • Fishman Island
  • Punk Hazard
  • Dressrosa
  • Zou
  • Wano
Which fits neatly except for the timeskip stuff, but it makes sense why that would be an exception to the rule.

Last edited:

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Keep Water 7 and enies lobby as one saga, same for punk and dressrosa. Both are closely connected stories y'all

Punk and Dressrosa felt like one continuous stream of events that all focused on taking down Flamingo. Punk was like the set up/training segment

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
What's the break I'm forgetting

lol ain't happening! Zou legendary without whole cake attached if u add both the competition might as well sit this one out like jinbe doing wano
Jesus I compeltly forgot Jinbei was supposed to be on his way to Wano Lmao. And come on man let's make that Big Mom vs Kaido arc saga stack Fishman island/Zou/WCI against Punk Hazard/Dressrosa/Wano. It'll be great and not completely lopsided to one side! Scouts honor

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
- Chapter seems info heavy with some stuff about the Yonkou and Gol D Roger.

OMG

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus I compeltly forgot Jinbei was supposed to be on his way to Wano Lmao. And come on man let's make that Big Mom vs Kaido arc saga stack Fishman island/Zou/WCI against Punk Hazard/Dressrosa/Wano. It'll be great and not completely lopsided to one side! Scouts honor
When I see them all attached like that.....big mom saga is winning by leaps and bounds for me
And jinbe ain't on his way no where with only one leg

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Water 7 and enies lobby are related and not the same. Two entirely different islands with a plot that continues from another it's the same scenario
This shit right here. Can't believe y'all are trying to argue with this man when he kicks knowledge like this smh

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Yea but like

Rebecca > Pudding
I'm running out of ways to push this narrative that it wouldn't be a one sided slaughter help me out y'all.
While I agree there big mom pirates>Beast pirates
Zou>Punkhazard
Alliance members in zou>Greater than alliance members in dressrosa(keep in mind dressrosa is too 4 for me
Luffy vs kata>luffy be doffy

I can go on you lose sir now admit defeat

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
While I agree there big mom pirates>Beast pirates
Zou>Punkhazard
Alliance members in zou>Greater than alliance members in dressrosa(keep in mind dressrosa is too 4 for me
Luffy vs kata>luffy be doffy

I can go on you lose sir now admit defeat

I request an abstain on judging the Beast pirates. If only because we don't know all of them yet.

Man even Fishman Island could beat out Punk Hazard lol.

tbh I go either way on which alliance members I like more so I can't really say if that works for me or not.

Can't even argue that one casue it is just true.

With all that being said I have a counter point as to why Dressrosa is better
Arc with Usopp>Arc with no Usopp
BAM I think that fact alone helps me say that Dressrosa is better then a top 3 One Piece arc.

Oct 27, 2017
I request an abstain on judging the Beast pirates. If only because we don't know all of them yet.

tbh I go either way on which alliance members I like more so I can't really say if that works for me or not.

BAM I think that fact alone helps me say that Dressrosa is better then a top 3 One Piece arc.

What do you mean EVEN Fishman Island? Sounds like heresy to me friend

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017

Fishman over punk hazard? We fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.