• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda hilarious that there was a looooot of speculation on whether Queen would fight/clash with Luffy or Big Mom, and then he just ends up leaving before any real shit went down

I suppose he can always come back the next day though since Luffy's gonna be real busy breaking everyone out.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 704
Wait Queen Elizabeth II really is in this tournament? And as a man? I was just joking earlier!

Luffy in his armour:

Same energy.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Chap 940 - " A New Hope" 9.9/10

-Damn it you Shinobu, 20 Years of Oppression, Death, Poverty Cannot Be Compared to Bepo's Life, but I'm not surprised by anything about her, since she's the one with the rotten heart.

-Mnnn.... when Oda introduces the 3 idiots, he uses a sound effect based on the first syllables of their names, for Bungo he uses SFX BUN, for Bingo he uses BIN and for BONGO he uses BON.

-Yasu is so kind, but who exactly is he?

-I would have liked to see a little more of Luffy's training, but I think it would be a little repetitive. The idea of this technique is not to force the Haki or Flow and rather to use it in a more natural way...

-I'm not sure if Luffy fought until nightfall but it seems that he did it, The most likely was that Queen sent everyone to rest in the sunset.

-I think no one is surprised that most if not all prisoners in the prison end up free, from the beginning it was said that it takes an army to fight Kaido and his army, I like how Oda makes a quick change between Raizo's Reaction and BM's arrival.

-I thought Luffy would be the general who would unite the Samurais, although he may be a motivational force, I think the General is going to be Gramps.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
as a steven universe fan it would shame me if i didn't post this gif after that chapter
a15.gif

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
The three bingo bango bongo dudes were the same ones that wasted all their wealth on Hiyori a couple of chapters back, right? Get fucked ya three stooges
Chapter was shit......where's sanji Xp
I dunno man, this week's chapter was a mess. I can't tell who's who and what everyone's name is. I'm lost.

Who the fuck is the old lady at the beginning?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The three bingo bango bongo dudes were the same ones that wasted all their wealth on Hiyori a couple of chapters back, right? Get fucked ya three stooges

I dunno man, this week's chapter was a mess. I can't tell who's who and what everyone's name is. I'm lost.

Who the fuck is the old lady at the beginning?
She's new

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017

Heavy info chapters gotta read em multiple times especially since the names are foreign to us so it makes it even harder when names like kamasu,Toko,tofu,hyo,Hiyori etc are all thrown around each chapter

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
I might have to read the last 10 chapters or so again later this weekend. Wano feels like a whole new world of lore that I need to keep up with to fully understand what's going on.

I like this shit.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
the final battle is probably gonna be on some crazy Marineford level shit

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I always forget the navy characters name aside from like at best 10 but u remember all the pirates side lol. I wonder if I'll remember kaidos crew more or luffys wano alliance
i mean its fine not to remember all of them, one of the best parts about one piece is how big and diverse the cast is, and that's always gonna lead to you forgetting some of them

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i don't remember all of the names for whole cake and i love that arc, Gangster Gastino is still hilarious though

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
One Piece 940:

I'm not happy about Law "storming off" and possibly getting into trouble on his own, but considering everything that's happening currently, I doubt we'll have to see Law needing to be rescued (Nami and Ussop discussing how quickly they would spill the beans was funny). Finding out what happened with Bingo, Bongo and Bungo after meeting Hiyori was a nice touch this chapter, and I enjoyed seeing Tonoyasu interact with other villagers. In terms of the O-Toko reveal, I just assumed O-Toko and Tonoyasu were related because of how "annoying/goofy" they both were, which I'm guessing was Oda's intent.

The Luffy "training" segment was pretty funny. It also confirm my thoughts last chapter that the technique he's learning wasn't something requiring more "power" in order for Luffy to have learned it back when he was with Rayleigh vs Luffy just having to learn it. I also enjoyed the Hyougoro and Raizo discussions about the prison/the implications there (the prison having so many rebels in one place sounds very similar to how all the rebels are being rounded up now thanks to the "rat"). And of course, Big Mom finally arriving/getting closer to the prison is welcome.

I am not sure what to make about Caribou this entire arc/Caribou potentially following the Straw Hats around further. It's not like this is the first time Oda has teamed up the Straw Hats with more villainous characters/characters who have done terrible things, but there's nothing "remarkable" about Caribou as a character. His design is very "throw away/background character/generic pirate/random marine" vs the likes of Caesar Clown, and there's nothing interesting about his personality. I guess we'll see as he goes through this arc. But overall the chapter was solid.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Nah, about time Law takes off and does his own thing. Let my man get loose and wild, SHs have been holding him down.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
One Piece 940:

I am not sure what to make about Caribou this entire arc/Caribou potentially following the Straw Hats around further. It's not like this is the first time Oda has teamed up the Straw Hats with more villainous characters/characters who have done terrible things, but there's nothing "remarkable" about Caribou as a character. His design is very "throw away/background character/generic pirate/random marine" vs the likes of Caesar Clown, and there's nothing interesting about his personality. I guess we'll see as he goes through this arc. But overall the chapter was solid.
Caribou's entire character is based around the fact that he knows Shirahoshi is Poseidon and that he wants to sell the information to "that guy". Outside of that, he's just the new Caesar/butt monkey of the arc.

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
Not a big fan of Wano so far even though i'm sure the final battle will be amazing and it will be worth it. I just dont care about the native characters introduced so far(except for kyoshiro) and the whole enslaved country sob story which just feels like a retread at this point. I defended oda back in dressrosa when people said he recycled alabasta but now it really feels like more of the same shit. Kaido's crew is also a major dissapointment. Not only are they just comically evil, oda also keeps introducing these headliners with the exact same character gimmick (animals sticking out of their body) and personality only to make them get one-shotted or offscreened by the straw hats.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
oda also keeps introducing these headliners with the exact same character gimmick (animals sticking out of their body) and personality only to make them get one-shotted or offscreened by the straw hats.
but that's why I like them. lol
--
By the way, where's Sanic? Oda, we need a hedgehog man now...

Status
Not open for further replies.