• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Oct 27, 2017

tumblr_pov10aBbtz1v6bs4yo1_400.gif

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Reverie is entirely designed to set up future plot threads and is very short, so it's not really fair to compare it to other arcs

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Zou is better-rounded, but it makes sense considering its length and relative low number of players.

As dreadful as I found some parts (on a week-to-week basis, that shit probably goes away if read at your own leisure) and as generally uninteresting as I found Sanji's family to be, WCI is so good. One of the best arcs in the manga.

Whole Cake Island's MVP shall never be forgotten. Only humankind's indisputable peak (Sanji) could upstage him:
HeartfeltIllustriousGallinule-size_restricted.gif

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
While I would have chosen WCI over Reverie, the Reverie chapters were so much fun. Not just because the chapters were great, but also because of the community excitement over them. Which reminds me that volume 90 is coming out next month containing chapters 901-910. What a fantastic volume, can't wait to own it.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Hey folks

I've been absent the last weeks/months
Had a lot of stuff going on, had my civil wedding (yay!), turned in my masters thesis (yay!) and will hopefully start a good career soon (yay!). My life is changing drastically right now.

Been missing my nakamas. And since i see spoiler tags, do we get an early chapter this week? (yay?!)

I'm suuuupeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr down for that 🌟

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Looking at all those names who voted for Dressrosa and I'm happy to know y'all got such good taste.

Hey folks

Had a lot of stuff going on, had my civil wedding (yay!), turned in my masters thesis (yay!) and will hopefully start a good career soon (yay!). My life is changing drastically right now.

Been missing my nakamas. And since i see spoiler tags, do we get an early chapter this week? (yay?!)

Ayyy congrats on the last few months man! Happy your life is on the up and up!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Looking at all those names who voted for Dressrosa and I'm happy to know y'all got such good taste.
Dressrosa is so good! One of my favorite arcs.

Ayyy congrats on the last few months man! Happy your life is on the up and up!
Thanks man, much appreciated!

Congrats!

latest

Congrats!

c87377355cddd5757d83f11c9fb7e7d48e5c4243_hq.jpg

Good luck!

tenor.gif

Yep, early chapter!
Hahahaha what a great response, thanks Lotus! And yessssss to the early chapter.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
Hey folks

👍

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
All in all some excellent poll winners. Time to rank em'

1. Sabaody Archipelago
2. Alabasta
3. Whole Cake Island
4. Arlong Park
5. Enies Lobby

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't expect Yasu to be a Daimyo (same as Oden I recall). I still think he's Orochi's brother. Maybe Orochi once served under Yasu but managed to not only scheme is way past Yasu but to Shogun somehow. I sense a flashback soon.

Also Luffy just played himself.

Oct 26, 2017
Shit, man, I feel bad for Toko :(

Didn't even connect the dots that Yasu could be the Witching Hour Boy. It makes sense looking back on it though.

Queen's reaction were great this chapter lol.

And yeah, I think Yasu is going to bite it.

Status
Not open for further replies.