• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Zoro is just too hot, ladies can't resist him in a cold night.

giphy.gif

Oct 26, 2017
Yo, why the scans out so early?

*goes to read*

Judging by the color spread, the Straw Hats went vacationing in Arizona.
Rolled my eyes hard at Orochi crying over Komurasaki's death when he tried to kill her before Kyoshiro "did the deed."
If Sanji and Queen ever fight, it'll be over who had the biggest crush on Komourasaki? (oh god, that's going to happen, isn't it?)
Bruh, even Hyo ate the O-Shiruko from Queen's private stash. lololol
Zoro is now the second Straw Hat to "lay" with a woman. One Piece might as well become a seinen now. lmao

This Tonoyasu reveal was so unexpected, but if you think about it, the signs were all there. I was absolutely floored that he would be Wano's version of Tokugawa Ieyasu.
The pronunciation of his name (Yasu'ie") and the image of him being crucified could be mistaken for a Christ resemblance.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, he being a daimyou explains a lot about why Komurasaki would defend Toko, I always thought it was weird that Komurasaki would be so close to a commoner girl

grand

Oct 25, 2017
What ever happened to that Great Sword that Luffy was carrying around? Did he just drop it on the ground somewhere?

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Toko running to this execution site with the smiley face... :'(

This feels like we finally have a popoff point for Act 2 between the execution and Big Mom lurking around a (now oshiruko-less) prison site.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Just re-read the chapter and liked it even more than during my first reading, really great chapter.
This feels like we finally have a popoff point for Act 2 between the execution and Big Mom lurking around a (now oshiruko-less) prison site.
Indeed. There is even the heart pirates issue and the Shutenmaru stuff from this chapter. Everything is at a boiling point, I like it.

Oct 26, 2017
The procession is taking Komurasaki's "body" to be cremated in Resatsu District right where Yasu is going be executed.
Shit is gonna go done for real.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm at a point in my manga re-read (beginning of Sabaody) where I'm starting to find discussions at that time the chapters were released more easily and it's so interesting. Like so many people on Arlong Park and MAL thought Duval was Axe-Hand Morgan.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
The color spread is amazing, Robin looks so good.
YASU THE WHB :OOO
it seems that Orochi already knows Yasu.
lmao Luffy, Yeah, show the Balloon guy Who's boss. The whole O-shiruko is gone? LOL
Brook's reaction is hilarious.
Hiyori is so straightforward, I wonder how she could survive for so long.
Damn it, Oda, first Bepo, now Otoko has to suffer... Damn you
YASU IS A LORD :OOOO. Yasu, THE HEDGEHOG :D SAWWWNICC lol ODA
TOKO :'(
The chapter is incredible, it has many fun or entertaining parts but in the end, that suffered and painful image of Toko rushing to the capital for her father...
This arc has a similarity to Alabasta, If we remember Luffy and Vivi had a big difference since Luffy is not willing to meet Vivi's unrealistic expectations, it is the same with Law and Shinobu, since Law cares little about the 20 year Plan compared to the Life of his Crew... Shinobu must understand that it is not worth sacrificing more Lives simply to avenge the death of Oden and Etc...
Yes, I predict that Law, Sanji, Robin, Zoro, Brook and everyone else will save Yasu, Bepo... It's not that it's that impressive because it's hard to think that such important characters die that way.
BM is close, The release of the prisoners is close, The execution is close, and yet it is so far... Golden Week :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.