One Piece |OT4| The way of the Samurai

Favorite Paramecia bonus round

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 741
Oof, they managed to make Usopp pretty scummy here. Feels a bit like a step back in his character.

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
There are way too many cool powers here, but Law's fruit is a top three best in class. It just has so many possibilities and is married to the perfect kind of person to show most of them off.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
So many people think there're smile factory on wano.

It's pretty clear that there is only one on Dressrosa.
and Caecar's is only person that can produce SAD.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Kuma's fruit would probably do better if we already had a major fight that took him to the limit

NSESN

Oct 25, 2017
GoT would work better as anime/cartoon like Avatar
That way Ghost would get the screentime he deserves.

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly? This is the first arc in the series that is making me consider dropping it or just waiting for it to be over and reading the TL;DR. I feel like I have no idea what is going on anymore and it feels like a chore to read. What happened Oda? :(
Why's that?
Yeah, there's a lot of characters, but the way the acts have been structured we're mainly focusing on a certain number of characters right now while others are doing stuff in the background.
Besides the Straw Hats, the Heart Pirates, and the minks, there are about 10 really important characters you would have to remember.

Sibersk Esto

Oct 25, 2017
Bellamy is a bit of stretch, and "character with unique ability is useful" can go for many characters, but I'll take it

Good job Lotus

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
Think I'd have went with Chiffon, but I'm not certain how much of a warrior she is.
The only other character I can think of is Baby 5. I guess even with her complex, Sai probably wouldn't take advantage of it lol

They looked happy enough.

Bellamy is a bit of stretch,
I could've done Usopp I guess. Not really redeeming himself, but he has a character flaw he's still working on (God Usopp payoff), as well as Elbaf not having been forgotten.

Sibersk Esto

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah One Piece doesn't really have that sort of Zuko-esque series long redemption arc for a previously totally villainous character, which has been a pretty common action shonen thing since Vegeta

Probably because Luffy doesn't really have the patience to put up with a character who isn't inherently decent from day 1