• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 782
What's the weight that was lifted from the tontatta shoulders when Law attacked Trebol?

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 784
RG0BS1U.gif

Trebol getting injured.
I don't understand what that had to do with the Tontatta though?

Vol 78
There were some shonen stupidity near the end with Law and Doffy's fight but this was otherwise solid.

Last edited:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
So I been thinking a bit....Reyes put together a nice thread the other day, I'm considering going through the alabasta saga again and maybe making a bit of something myself.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Voted for the book fruit instead because there's a chance I could live out my childhood dream of being a wizard in the Potterverse.

Jacket fruit is lame
Swim fruit is ok
Heal fruit is... I'm glad it's out of the story
Mirror fruit is cool
Oda doesn't understand how butter works
Memory fruit is terrifying

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Book fruit is cool and has plenty of visual potential. Mirror fruit is basically a gimmick that, while convenient, really works and creates some fun situations. I love how it can prove as useful as it is risky (if you're a clumsy idiot like Brulee).

The Meme Meme fruit is great :p Gave us one of the best moments in the arc in Pudding making Sanji forget about the kiss what with the panelling and the actual content of it, and the visual impact of actually cutting film off with scissors is really nice imagery. It's also terrifying in the amount of uses it could have, like actually mending memories and not just make people forget.

Pudding has to come back asap Oda.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Jacket Jacket Fruit is still one of the most wtf the series has ever contrived. Some of them like the Hobby-Hobby fruit are just overly convoluted, most are simple and explicable. "I wanna be worn like a jacket" fits in a very satisfying place in between.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Jacket fruit coulda been interesting in a JoJo-like WTF way if it was attached to actually interesting characters. Someone draw me a picture of the Funk Brothers right now, from memory.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jacket fruit coulda been interesting in a JoJo-like WTF way if it was attached to actually interesting characters. Someone draw me a picture of the Funk Brothers right now, from memory.

I can't draw for shit, but I actually do remember their faces.

Anyways, forget the Jacket DF, the real crime is that there's a Fusion DF out there that's got wasted. I like the idea that it makes a proper threat out of the decuplets (BM Pirates are so good), but they didn't get a proper fight, so it's just a shame more than anything.

We laugh at dressrosa but ain't nobody gonna remember alpaca man and elephant guy

I mean honestly... I will remember a lot of them? Their names are super easy to remember, its literally based on what animal they are lmao

Now some of the weaker Headliners with actual names like Daifugo, maybe not so much.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Feels like it's been weeks since the last chapter. We need a 40 page chapter to make up for this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.