• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Are the shadowed out people in these recent chapters so supposed to be reveals we recognize?

No. It's literally just Oda waiting for the right moment to properly introduce said character's appearance. Like Oden for example, he has nothing to do with the admiral. Oda's just simply waiting to dive fully into the flashback of Wano's past before showing us what he looks like.

There's no conspiracy there, it's completely normal.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 790
AntiqueFavorableEasternglasslizard.webp

Ahh! I got teary-eyed been Kyros took himself away from the crowd and cried. Great end. I'm gonna look up the fight now.

Last edited:

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
On SCREEN. I even bolded it
Shoot I see it now. Sorry got distracted someone bolder and underlined "change Nami's nickname to weather witch". Which threw me off

Thanks man gonna enjoy the heck out of this trip!

I think you will just join Blackleg-sanji1 in prison over there :P
Psh if Bleg and I wind up in the same prison they won't know what hit them. We'll be out before the nightfalls.

Thanks man!

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
That commercial reminded me of how much I use to like zoro before the timeskip. I hope Wano gives him good moments again.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Food DF would've been my choice if it wasn't brought up that the food sucks

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
D7JIvwpUIAARQCF.jpg

The descriptions for the Straw Hats for Happy Days:

D7J5plKUwAAj_nf.jpg

HUNGRY DAYS Sanji is good at cooking and soccer, has a part time job at Baratie, and always has candy in his mouth.

lollipopandcigerettes.png

D7J9ASSV4AAj3w4.jpg

Usopp like... ran an underground fake news website about his school.

D7J-qYtUcAAvHhP.jpg

In elementary school, Nami predicted a big typhoon was coming. She always uses tangerine scented hand cream.

D7K6_1AUcAAGxX3.png

Zoro's sense of direction is so bad that he still doesn't understand the route to school and is late every day. He tends to doze off and fights with his classmate Sanji. When he falls asleep in class, teachers often throw chalk at him.
8cb.gif

D7K9fJVUEAE2Qpw.png

Chopper's a little young, but he's a pure, reindeer-faced boy (lol, yes, that's what it says) and everyone loves him. He's really knowledgeable about medical treatments and is often helping treat injuries in the infirmary.

D7K_52uUEAE_a6x.png

Robin's cool, well-put together, and has a sharp mind. She's interested in history and aced the Japanese History test. Her dream is to solve the mystery of the 150 year void in 4th century Japanese history.

D7LPkqFV4AAGqus.png

Franky was originally a bad student and leader of the "Franky Family" gang, but recently is focusing on his dream to become a carpenter. He made an arch for the school's culture festival and works hard to help everyone

D7LRM3uV4AEukzj.png

Brook's a young man who's skinny as a skeleton! His weakness is sunlight and he lived like a shut-in (引きこもり) and had to repeat a school year, but Luffy got him to go back to school. He likes music and uploads his songs on the net.

D7LWds6U0AYUETn.png

Mihawk is captain of the Kendo Club & winner of the National Kendo Tournament. He usually uses a long, black bamboo sword, but uses a short bamboo sword against his juniors. He's a member of the student council, "The Seven Warriors." He likes gardening cabbages on the weekend.

https://twitter.com/othatsraspberry/status/1131100219762864129

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Her dream is to solve the mystery of the 150 year void in 4th century Japanese history
he lived like a shut-in (引きこもり) and had to repeat a school year, but Luffy got him to go back to school
He's a member of the student council, "The Seven Warriors."
Usopp like... ran an underground fake news website about his school.

Deceased

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sengoku will also occasionally bring his pet goat to school, and it has unofficially become the school's mascot

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Also
it isn't soccer it is called football, if sanji wants to be a top player he must call it by its proper name

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Soccer the descriptor for what type of football it is though

Status
Not open for further replies.