• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
So how long do you think the Reverie mini-arc will go in the anime? Think they'll purposely pad it out with recaps of every important character that shows up?
"Here's Vivi! Have a two episode Alabasta recap"
"Here's Shirahoshi! Let's look back at Fishman Island"
"Here's Stelly! Spend half an episode on Luffy's second flashback"
"Here's Mjosgard! Half an episode showing his involvement in the Fishman Island flashback"

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
They'll probably spend more time on the pre-Reverie stuff and when members meet it up that know about the Strawhats and start talking to each other they'll flash back to their meeting.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
The manga itself included recaps,so I'm definitely expecting a lot. Hopefully some nice shots of things like the Baroque Works face-off panel.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
They had flashback episodes for them right before WCI I think. Though it's been long enough now that they could do them again.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
So how long do you think the Reverie mini-arc will go in the anime? Think they'll purposely pad it out with recaps of every important character that shows up?
"Here's Vivi! Have a two episode Alabasta recap"
"Here's Shirahoshi! Let's look back at Fishman Island"
"Here's Stelly! Spend half an episode on Luffy's second flashback"
"Here's Mjosgard! Half an episode showing his involvement in the Fishman Island flashback"

I dread to think how much filler they will have there lol.

Also is it only me but the site activity seem slower s since we change to 2.0

Law

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad the banner is fixed.
----
I miss the prediction quiz that a certain person used to make... I wonder, what happened?
Lotus

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Such a lovely banner :D

I miss the prediction quiz that a certain person uses to make... I wonder, what happened?
@Lotus

Oh, it felt like no one really cared anymore, so I stopped lol

Also it started to begin with because back in WCI, there were several moments where each week it was fun to try and predict what would happen next. Whereas with Wano, during the whole Tama mini-arc, it was mostly straightforward due to the arc having just began, so I didn't really feel like pushing myself to do it every week. Though of course now Wano's gotten a lot more exciting these past couple of chapters.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Nah I suggested something in he MHA thread

I want to see Zoro. Or Carrot. Though I'll probably be happy with whatever happens. That's what this series has made me used to lol

Damn you made me think it was out and I somehow missed that

If there are, they'll let us know.
Ah gotacha

Also join us cowards! Enter the One Piece OT Smash fight!

Yo the site is wonky
If it weren't for this thread I'd have probably left the site and waited a week or month before coming back. Shit feels like it is barely working.

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In other news I saw the Treasure Cruise art for Sulong Carrot and goddamn. I'm really tempted to make an avatar out of those

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Treasure Cruise is a treasure trove of OP art.
Yeah like this:

c1579.png

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
sanji was fucking dope during the alabasta and baroque works arcs. chef was handing Ls like they were fucking kleenex bruh, mans even fucked Croco over twice!

ShadowG

Oct 27, 2017
Very late reply but I was REALLY busy the last few days.

You know it man, Usopp teachings always told us that we take care of fellow co captains.

Nice some brook love in here. Loving the gear 2 love also. Now before I let you go ShadowG I gotta ask. How you feel about Jaya?

And yeah I like Jaya. The story buildup is awesome, Blackbeard is cool and it hypes Skypiea quite well.

Yoo, sorry Shadow. Just saw that you're now ONE. OF. US.

Welcome.

Do you have some time to talk about our Lord and Savior, Zol/r/o?

Zoro is cool. I would not call him the Lord and Saviour tho, especially as I prefer Sanji (don't hit me please).

Nice list!!!
Always happy to see Doflamingo on there since he's my favorite as well. And yeah that first Jet Pistol is really good (Gear 2nd in general is too hype).
Surprised to see that Brook is a close second for favorite SH but he's really cool and WCI has made me like him even more.

Doflamingo as a villain helped me forget how long Dressrosa was week-by-week . And Gear 2 is still one of my(maybe the) most hype moments in the manga.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Very late reply but I was REALLY busy the last few days.

And yeah I like Jaya. The story buildup is awesome, Blackbeard is cool and it hypes Skypiea quite well.

Zoro is cool. I would not call him the Lord and Saviour tho, especially as I prefer Sanji (don't hit me please).

Doflamingo as a villain helped me forget how long Dressrosa was week-by-week . And Gear 2 is still one of my(maybe the) most hype moments in the manga.
My man! Always happy to have more people pimp Jaya as they enter the thread.

You also in the perfect place for preferring Sanji over Zoro. I swear over half the thread are hype people for Sanji. Now excuse me as I cry since the people of Usopp rarely get any new converts.

Oct 27, 2017
The Zoro Sanji beef been ended we cool now

Jinbei and Carrot is still in the midst of the hatred and emotional tension not felt since the monster trio comparisons because its anyone's game and both sides got good reason to feel as they do about Carrot joining

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Jinbe v Carrot is weird because Jinbe is confirmed as fuck so why is there even a fight? lol

#TeamBoth

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Will this thread survive the multiple break weeks coming up.

(I suppose it does every year)

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of want to go on a part 5 vacation, capri looks really nice

edit: wrong thread

but we're getting breaks?? smh i won't survive

Status
Not open for further replies.