• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
ain't it 😂😂

only reason I'm watching it is because of these goons. it's hella weird, but I'm enjoying it so far.

I stopped watching in the beginning of part 3.
And i regret spoiling myself about future powers/events since there's some wild/crazy shit that happens, and i bet i only know about 5% lol

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Eh I skipped the majority of Parts 2 and 3 (Part 1 watched to familiarize myself with the concept). I don't like JoJo's story. I just want to see the batshit powers.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
I have a friend that is staunchly against One Piece (because of the art mostly), told her to read the color manga but she kept refusing. I made a deal that I'd read part 1 of JoJo if she read to the end of Arlong Park. I'm a little over halfway through part 1 and, so far, I just don't get it.

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Is it ever explained why Luffy so strong is? Did he train or is it only because of the fruit? I'm only at episode 180, no spoiler please.

Should I watch in that order? or can I watch any of them in any order?

Follow the UC timeline and or release order.

0079 is Mobile Suit Gundam the first in the series taking place in the 79th year of the universal century.

Zeta is the squeal to 0079, seven years later and was the second series

ZZ continues right after the events of the Zeta finale

Then if you continue down the UC timeline, there Char's Counterattack.

Turn-A is sorta complicated but its at the end of the Gundam Timeline (like 1000's of years past the other series)

Outside the UC timeline, Gundam 00

Man God can recommend Gundam OVAs (since there are alot of them), but one I can is Gundam Thunderbolts which is a side story during 0079 and Gundam The Origin which tells the story and origins of the main villian/rival in 0079 Char and his sister Sayla, along with other events building up to the events of 0079 (Rise of the Principality of Zeon/Rise of the Zabi's, creation of the mobile suit, Amuro's days on Side 7, the creation of Gundam)

Oct 26, 2017
I have a friend that is staunchly against One Piece (because of the art mostly), told her to read the color manga but she kept refusing. I made a deal that I'd read part 1 of JoJo if she read to the end of Arlong Park. I'm a little over halfway through part 1 and, so far, I just don't get it.

Part 1 is okay. For me, it was more enjoyable in retrospect.
Part 2 is where it's at, fam.

Is it ever explained why Luffy so strong is? Did he train or is it only because of the fruit? I'm only at episode 180, no spoiler please.

He said he trained to be a pirate during the Syrup Village arc.
The anime messes it up a bit by changing the order of the events. In the manga, Chapter 1 is Luffy's backstory and it jumps forward ten years at the end.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
only gundam show i've watched was gundam wing back on toonami in the late 90s or early 00s. dont remember a whole lot but i enjoyed watching big robots smacking each other

i might join you cantaim

What's the theme when people says it's a girl's name.
Don't know but I will use this as an opportunity to post this gif:
tumblr_lvzisbU1we1r6em1io6_250.gif

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Just is man

Follow the UC timeline and or release order.

0079 is Mobile Suit Gundam the first in the series taking place in the 79th year of the universal century.

Zeta is the squeal to 0079, seven years later and was the second series

ZZ continues right after the events of the Zeta finale

Then if you continue down the UC timeline, there Char's Counterattack.

Turn-A is sorta complicated but its at the end of the Gundam Timeline (like 1000's of years past the other series)

Outside the UC timeline, Gundam 00

Man God can recommend Gundam OVAs (since there are alot of them), but one I can is Gundam Thunderbolts which is a side story during 0079 and Gundam The Origin which tells the story and origins of the main villian/rival in 0079 Char and his sister Sayla, along with other events building up to the events of 0079 (Rise of the Principality of Zeon/Rise of the Zabi's, creation of the mobile suit, Amuro's days on Side 7, the creation of Gundam)
Ok will jot this down on a word doc so I can keep track. Thanks Reyes.

I'll throw in Victory and G Gundam as well.
This is a lot of gundam now lol. Good thing I'll have plenty of free time in 1 day.

The anime messes it up a bit by changing the order of the events. In the manga, Chapter 1 is Luffy's backstory and it jumps forward ten years at the end.
Part 1 had DIO, Robert. E. O. Speedwagon, and Anthinio Zeppeli if you couldn't enjoy those 3 while watching. That's on you man.

only gundam show i've watched was gundam wing back on toonami in the late 90s or early 00s. dont remember a whole lot but i enjoyed watching big robots smacking each other

i might join you cantaim
Nice we in this then!

Oct 26, 2017
My little birds are tweet-tweeting an interesting rumor.
Rumblings of a double episode special next month for eposodes 868 and 869.
🐍🍩

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017

That's what my brother's/friend tells me but, it's like, I gotta read two whole parts to start enjoying it?

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh that's kind of a shitty deal. Part 2 needs to be rolled up in that. It's loads better.

Part 1 is ok but it's pretty much setup for Part 2 and Part 3 (especially the later).

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The very best Gundam shows are

Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Gundam Build Fighters

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
He's real stretchy. He'll just beat you down and he'll act real casual about it, which is the funny part,"
I wish I was half as good at describing One Piece as this guy.

*adjusts glasses*
But Luffy doesn't even kill people!!
Bellamy got done in so hard by him he retired as a pirate. The boy is a cold blooded career killer.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
One of these days Bamco will start giving dubs some love beyond DB and Naruto. I expect it to start with MHA considering how big that is in NA but still, I believe.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
A load of stuff lol.

David Jaffe making a racist ass of himself on Twitter that peaked with him asking Phantom Theif to come onto his podcast and "debate" him

Players that sent in support tickets for their power armor purchase of Fallout 76 are seeing everyone elses purchase recipts. Including addresses and exact credit card info

Soulja Boy is buying and flipping game consoles he got off Aliepress and branding them as Soulja console and Soulja Handheld.

I feel like I might even be missing one but I honestly can't keep track of all the stuff that's happened today at this point lol

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
David Jaffe making a racist ass of himself on Twitter that peaked with him asking Phantom Theif to come onto his podcast and "debate" him

Players that sent in support tickets for their power armor purchase of Fallout 76 are seeing everyone elses purchase recipts. Including addresses and exact credit card info
These two are the most insane ones to me. Soulja is just on some more bs, nothing new there. Though I guess that's true of Bethesda and Jaffe too so...man idk, weird day lol

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
A load of stuff lol.

Soulja Boy is buying and flipping game consoles he got off Aliepress and branding them as Soulja console and Soulja Handheld.

I feel like I might even be missing one but I honestly can't keep track of all the stuff that's happened today at this point lol

You forget about the Playstation Classic thread about having like 36 hidden games in it that cause a huge uproar, and then about 5 min later it turn out to be just placeholders lol. People have a big blind hate for that thing.

I hate this outrage culture, one of the reason i generally post very little on the gaming side and just stick to community threads.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
These two are the most insane ones to me. Soulja is just on some more bs, nothing new there. Though I guess that's true of Bethesda and Jaffe too so...man idk, weird day lol
It's been one hell of a strange day haha. Usually this level of fuckery is spread over weeks and moths. Not a single day.

You forget about the Playstation Classic thread about having like 36 hidden games in it that cause a huge uproar, and then about 5 min later it turn out to be just placeholders lol. People have a big blind hate for that thing.

I hate this outrage culture, one of the reason i generally post very little on the gaming side and just stick to community threads.
Man I don't even wanna think about the PSC. Was excited for it when it was announced and then every subsequent piece of info for it that dropped killed my excitement.

Oct 25, 2017
*sees /a/ thread complaining that Blackbeard will be the final villain*
*asked who would be better*
*says Roger*

.... Not sure if amazing bait or pure stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.