• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Well it in terms of story progression not length, seeing we got to defeat the 4 emperors....well at least 3, Shanks will shank himself somehow.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Promised Neverland anime is lit.

Mob Psycho S2 is lit.

Everything is lit.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
dbsiqfah4d921.jpg

Lmao why
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ae526o/one_piece_x_powerpuff_girls_dressrosa_edition/

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Finally hit 3 million GSP
Was sitting at 2.8 for a while
I hate spammers with bad internet connection

Also do we get a chapter this week?

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Hancock being inserted into the story early is a bit weird to me. Where exactly would Oda put her in the New World? Post-Wano?

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I love that ppl are starting to question funi on twitter when ever new shows get announced . It ain't just me no more. Is that a tear? I think it is

Oct 27, 2017
These next few weeks are finna be torturous waiting, will Sanji and Law beat all the headliners? Will Luffy and Kidd make their escape yet? Will R.Kelly finally go to prison for the various atrocities he's committed?

Probably not but only time will tell

Also my gf been telling me to read Promised Never Land guess its time to watch the anime and give it a shot

Oct 26, 2017
Greg streamed himself watching and translating the tv special.
Maaaaan, I would love to tour Oda's house and ride the miniature train too.

Some old and new info came out from the interview. Such as Oda's studio being a part of his house, Amazon Lily appearing earlier than planned, the number of assistants that work with him, and confirming for the first time that it was the Wizard of Oz's ending that left him unsatisfied.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
read about oda house visit from kotaku
damn he even got kimura takuya to come and cook just for the event lol, he's so big in japan

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine going to school as a lil kid in Japan and telling people your dad is the creator of One Piece and the other kids just going "Ahhh yeah the boob guy right?" And you just gotta take it smdh Oda livin the life but at what cost I ask you?

Oct 26, 2017
So yeah Promised Neverland episode 1 is phenomenal.
It's been a long time since I read the first chapter and episode 1 exceeded the source material.
I need to pick it back up from where I left off.

Imagine going to school as a lil kid in Japan and telling people your dad is the creator of One Piece and the other kids just going "Ahhh yeah the boob guy right?" And you just gotta take it smdh Oda livin the life but at what cost I ask you?
Lol I highly doubt kids in Japan are calling the creator of the best selling manga of all time "the boob guy" XD

Oct 27, 2017
So yeah Promised Neverland episode 1 is phenomenal.
It's been a long time since I read the first chapter and episode 1 exceeded the source material.
I need to pick it back up from where I left off.

Lol I highly doubt kids in Japan are calling the creator of the best selling manga of all time "the boob guy" XD

We can never be sure until we get someone on the ground to confirm, I plan on taking a holiday trip to Japan in a few years but that's too long for these questions to be bouncing around in my mind

Hence I nominate Lotus as I trust them the most to be impartial and gather the evidence, congratulations bro you're going to Japan, thank you for your service and good luck

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We can never be sure until we get someone on the ground to confirm, I plan on taking a holiday trip to Japan in a few years but that's too long for these questions to be bouncing around in my mind

Hence I nominate Lotus as I trust them the most to be impartial and gather the evidence, congratulations bro you're going to Japan, thank you for your service and good luck

If I go to Japan, the only thing I'm coming back with is Gravity Rush 3

Status
Not open for further replies.