• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Some spoilers are finally out

Dw61XE5V4AAcs_c.jpg
why?

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I so want to read spoilers for 930 that I even resorted to reading people's fake ones. Help.

It's that or continue studying and I'm bored and impatient, wanna put on my "Oda, stop shitting on Sanji pls" face now, it's been a while.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
I wake up this morning to see an announcement that Dragon Ball is the series that gets the party based action RPG huh.

I mean it has gotten rpgs before, even team base ones in Attack the Super Saiyans (which is the only good RPG one developed by Monolith Soft) so....

but aren't you satisfied getting to solo stealth through an ugly island on barrels as Luffy or what

And this is a shitty post acting as if its just really stealth and not just something Luffy hasn't done or we can just ignore it entirely in disservice to World Seeker which has looked better after every showing.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I mean it has gotten rpgs before, even team base ones in Attack the Super Saiyans (which is the only good RPG one developed by Monolith Soft) so....

And this is a shitty post acting as if its just really stealth and not just something Luffy hasn't done or we can just ignore it entirely in disservice to World Seeker which has looked better after every showing.
Lol, I was clearly being facetious, as people had high expectations for Project Dawn being this "unprecedented" thing with all of the crewmembers, but it totally wasn't that at the end of the day.

I think the game looks ultimately alright. Not what I want for a OP game, but it's probably going to be fun enough, if only because of the traversal.

I mean people thought Breath of the Wild with Project Dawn but no anime game has ever gotten that treatment, not even Dragon Ball the most expensive game it will ever get are fighters (nothing wrong with that) but I don't think any anime game would ever get something like Breath of the Wild.

World Seeker looks good considering Bandai history with anime games and is easily a step above other One Piece games from not only the developer but in general.

I mean people (I would want a good one, because a bad RPG just suuuuccckksss) want a One Piece RPG but shit considering its Bandai I would never expect it to be good considering the last one they put out, hell along with all the other Manga/Anime RPGs they put out.

The Monolith Soft one is the exception

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I mean people thought Breath of the Wild with Project Dawn but no anime game has ever gotten that treatment, not even Dragon Ball the most expensive game it will ever get are fighters (nothing wrong with that) but I don't think any anime game would ever get something like Breath of the Wild.

World Seeker looks good considering Bandai history with anime games and is easily a step above other One Piece games from not only the developer but in general.

I mean people (I would want a good one, because a bad RPG just suuuuccckksss) want a One Piece RPG but shit considering its Bandai I would never expect it to be good considering the last one they put out, hell along with all the other Manga/Anime RPGs they put out.

The Monolith Soft one is the exception
I know, yeah (I never expected it to be a Zelda-tier deal, that's not happening, but I admit I expected something that looked a bit more big-budget).

I just found it funny how I and others were hoping for some sort of open-world game with the Strawhats as playable and then, well, it's actually the opposite of that. But that's just because I think a OP open-world game where you have the SHs as playable characters with their own abilities, skill trees and maybe storylines could really work (whereas a classic 2D fighting one would have more trouble coming to fruition (down to the insanely dense cast and all that)).

With regards to the negatives so far, I don't really like the visuals (but that usually happens to me with 3D anime games -the only OP game visuals I truly appreciate are Burning Blood's, so that's definitely on me-) and, having yet to try it myself, the combat seems a bit off. Also, while the setting looks good in the concept art, it doesn't look appealing at all to me in-game.

Now, building a game around Luffy's abilities to get you to places is a very good idea that I hope keeps happening in the future (and justifies the lack of playable characters beyond Luffy, as sad as it makes me) and I'm quite curious about the story and the characters.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
best one piece game? i'd say unlimited adventure from what i've played

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe after the chapter comes out.

We got the whole arc to be wrong, also I don't wanna wait~

That sounds fun I'm game

Alright, then you can start it off. Just a simple statement will suffice.

It's Pirate Warriors 3. Why? Playable Moriah.

Yes, but that's just the userbase.

Dammit I want to Coup de Burst in real time Lotus! Let me dream!

A man's dream never dies!

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Wild Card guess: Hawkins is going to turn too and become an ally, but Drake and Apoo (where is he now I think of it?) will remain antagonists, but not necessarily allied with Kaido.

Wano predictions

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Prediction Pool!

Any prediction you have for how things will play out in the Wano arc, feel free to say it here. We'll see if it becomes correct or not. Absolutely no pressure or stakes involved, just bragging rights. (Well, if it's a good prediction anyways)

1. Sanji will take an L - Blackleg-sanji1

2. Luffy will achieve Awakening - TheBlackNamekian, Maktokious

3. Hawkins will become an ally - AgentLampshade, Maktokious

4. Drake and Apoo will remain antagonists in some form - AgentLampshade, Ogodei

5. Luffy and Law will team up - NSESN

6. An ally of the Strawhats will die - NSESN, Maktokious CORRECT

7. Franky and Usopp take out two of the Tobi Roppo Headliners - Blackleg-sanji1

8. Momo will meet his sister before Kaido and Orochi are defeated - Reyes, Maktokious

9. Momo will not recognize his sister at first - Reyes, Ogodei, Maktokious

10. Big Mom will bring Pudding - Lotus, Tornak WRONG

11. Hiyori is Perona! - Lotus WRONG

12. The BM Pirates will willingly team up (Big Mom inadvertently so) and help the Strawhats defeat the Beast Pirates, Orochi's forces, and CP0 - Blackleg-sanji1

13. We will see Rox through flashbacks during the Wano arc - Tornak

14. When Big Mom first appears in Wano, there will be singing involved - Lotus, AgentLampshade, Maktokious

15. Sanji will get a W - Stunner11, Ogodei, Lotus CORRECT

16. The BM Pirates will either show up in or change into Wano attire - Blackleg-sanji1 HALF-CORRECT

17. The final fight of the Wano arc will take place where the cherry blossoms bloom - Cantaim (Stelly avatar), Maktokious

18. The final fight will cause the blossoms to fall signaling the beginning of a new Era in Wano. - Cantaim (Stelly avatar), Maktokious

19. The Pirate alliance will take care of Kaido while the Samurai of Wano take out Orochi and both Kaido and Orochi will be taken down in the same chapter. - Cantaim (Stelly avatar)

20. The Marines will not be apart of the fight in Wano and Green bull will not appear in this arc as a fighter. - Cantaim (Stelly avatar)
Finally the mysterious prisoner is the ex captain of the Rocks pirates. - Cantaim (Stelly avatar)

21. Roger and Whitebeard's final meeting place as well as the cherry blossoms that cured Hiruluk will be in Wano and will be a key ingredient in Chopper's goal. - Big One, Maktokious

22. There'll be some type of storyline relating to the animals of Wano that everyone is going to complain about - Big One

23. There'll be an Oden flashback and it'll contain some Void Century infodumps even more-so than usual (this'll be the big thing about 2019). - Big One, Maktokious

24. Wano will turn out to be in a different "place" than normal (might be underwater, in a mountain, inside hollow earth, etc.) - Big One

25. Kaido's crew will be run out of Wano but they won't be outright destroyed. They'll be back for the final war. - Big One

26. Some type of major death will happen to a main character - Big One

27. Hiyori is going to be somebody we already know about. I think the other retainer, the one we've seen talking to Crocus at the capes, took Hiyori far away from Wano and raised her on his own - Big One WRONG

28. The Reverie is going to turn out to be something very vital in terms of it's connection to Wano despite not being obvious right now. - Big One

29. The Revolutionary Army and the Blackbeard Pirates will be involved with Wano. - Big One

30. OUT THERE THEORY: Kuina and Tashigi are going to turn out to be Dr. Vegapunk clones of Lady Toki. Kuina was rescued by Koshiro in his days in the Revolutionary Army. - Big One

31. Komurasaki is Momo's sister. - Law (If wrong, will acknowledge Lotus' superiority to Katakuri) CORRECT

32. The witching hour boy is the one who stole the blueprints of Kaido's mansion. - Law

33. Law will "awaken" his Devil Fruit - Law

34. Kaido will die - Law, Maktokious

35. Orochi will suffer an utterly humiliating defeat. - Law

36. The common consensus on Apoo is not going to change.

37. Starting with Ch. 930, Zoro will take no "Ls" - Law WRONG

38. Robin will have an intense and exciting fight - Law

39. Law will help Kid get a new arm. - Maktokious

40. We'll see time travel, whether it's through a flashback or other means - TheGreatDirector

41. A major unknown third party, not Big Mom or the Marines, will come to Wano - TheGreatDirector

42. An admiral will show up - TheGreatDirector

43. Zoro will lose a sword - TheGreatDirector CORRECT

44. Vegapunk will be revealed and play a major role later on - TheGreatDirector

45. The Fire Festival isn't the climax of the arc - TheGreatDirector

46. Kaido will reveal his devil fruit (and it won't be a dragon one) - TheGreatDirector

47. The alliance will be defeated at the festival - TheGreatDirector

48. Kin'emon will die shortly after - TheGreatDirector

49. Big Mom will show up - TheGreatDirector (CORRECT)

50. Urouge will show up - TheGreatDirector

51. Jinbe will have lost limbs, Judge will be on the verge of death - TheGreatDirector

52. Big Mom and Kaido will form a tentative peace treaty - TheGreatDirector

53. There will be a long Rox backstory - TheGreatDirector

54. All of the Supernovas will eventually be on the same side - TheGreatDirector

55. Assuming Big Mom allies with Kaido, she will betray him - TheGreatDirector

56. Blackbeard and Shanks will have a presence in Wano - TheGreatDirector

57. A final war around the whole island, centered on that huge mountain though, will take place - TheGreatDirector

58. Judge will die - TheGreatDirector

59. All the strawhats will get individual fights (including Carrot) - TheGreatDirector

60. Zoro will get a new sword - TheGreatDirector

61. There will be more character development for each of the strawhats than from previous arcs in the New World - TheGreatDirector

62. A huge amount of people will fight Kaido, but it'll end up as a 1 v. 1 with Luffy - TheGreatDirector

63. Kaido will die - TheGreatDirector

64. More than one major alliance person will die - TheGreatDirector

65. Orochi will be imprisoned - TheGreatDirector

66. Big Mom will be overthrown by her children after her defeat - TheGreatDirector

67. Pudding will be reunited with Sanji - TheGreatDirector

68. Reiju will take over the Germa - TheGreatDirector

69. Momo will become shogun and open the borders - TheGreatDirector

70. The world government will lose their seastone deal - TheGreatDirector

71. Imu will get a proper reveal - TheGreatDirector

72. At least one other Supernova will be considered Yonko level - TheGreatDirector

73. The Strawhats will head to Elbaf after the Wano arc ends - TheGreatDirector

74. Carrot will not join the Strawhats - tiebreaker

75. The raid suit will be a permanent upgrade for Sanji (uses it more than once I guess) - Lotus CORRECT

76. Queen will have a Scorpion/Ancient Scorpion Zoan DF - Lotus

77. Sanji will defeat Page One before Drake and Hawkins arrives. - Lotus

78. Katakuri will not come to Wano - TheTyrant CORRECT

79. An important character dies between Ch. 950-960 (no flashbacks) - TheTyrant

80. Blackbeard invades Totland during Wano arc - TheTyrant

81. During the next act intermission we'll finally see Green Bull properly - TheTyrant

82. Shanks will be shown during that intermission in the same manner that Blackbeard was in the previous - TheTyrant

83. Killer dies during Wano - TheTyrant

84. There will be a Kirin DF - Reyes

85. Jack is half-fishman - Lotus

86. A Mink will use Sulong for too long, going feral/rogue and resulting in a Straw Hat having to incapacitate them without hurting them. - Morlas

87. Kawamatsu will reveal himself to be a Mink. - Lotus

88. King will have a 1.33 billion bounty. - TheTyrant

89. Kaido's bounty will be 2.5 billion. - TheTyrant

90. It will be revealed that one of the samurai is responsible for cutting off Queen's arm. - Lotus

91. Gyukimaku will attack Zoro again when he's distracted - Lotus

92. Law will die in Wano. - TheTyrant

93. Some shit is gonna go down with the Minks and their Su Long forms and it's gonna be a disaster - Morlas

94. Izo is the Witching Hour Boy - Lotus

I'll just update and repost this as necessary.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
These predictions are baby's work

Bold: The big mom pirates eventually have to help the strawhats so they team up to defeat the overwhelming force of kaido beast pirates, shogun and his followers and the newly recruited Cp0

Status
Not open for further replies.