• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Dang it, I was going to say the Pudding thing Lotus

A'ight... We get to see Rox's appearance through flashbacks during Wano.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
These predictions are baby's work

Bold: The big mom pirates eventually have to help the strawhats so they team up to defeat the overwhelming force of kaido beast pirates, shogun and his followers and the newly recruited Cp0

Willingly help? Or inadvertently help?

Dang it, I was going to say the Pudding thing Lotus

A'ight... We get to see Rox's appearance through flashbacks during Wano.

Added. Also you can join in on a prediction if you want. No sense in only one person owning it.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Is it weird that maybe my most anticipated thing this arc is the arrival of the Big Mom Pirates? I want them to get a whole chapter dedicated to it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is it weird that maybe my most anticipated thing this arc is the arrival of the Big Mom Pirates? I want them to get a whole chapter dedicated to it.

Just reminded me, I predict that there will be singing involved when she arrives.

Sanji will actually get a W

Added

The family talks momma into inadvertently helping when all along they willingly want to because the rest of the fam find out sanji was the one that saved their ass

Gotcha

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
This is baby shit allow me to put my money where my mouth is.

The final fight of the Wano arc will take place where the cherry blossoms bloom.

The final fight will cause the blossoms to fall signaling the beginning of a new Era in Wano.

The Pirate alliance will take care of Kaido while the Samurai of Wano take out the shogun and both Kaido and Orochi will be taken down in the same chapter.

The Marines will not be apart of the fight in Wano and Green bull will not appear in this arc as a fighter.

Finally the mysterious prisoner is the ex captain of the Rocks pirates.

For every one of these I get wrong I will a Stelly avatar for a month. Also I take no "partially rights" if what I said will happen doesn't happen exactly like I say it counts as wrong.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is baby shit allow me to put my money where my mouth is.

The final fight of the Wano arc will take place where the cherry blossoms bloom.

The final fight will cause the blossoms to fall signaling the beginning of a new Era in Wano.

The Pirate alliance will take care of Kaido while the Samurai of Wano take out the shogun and both Kaido and Orochi will be taken down in the same chapter.

The Marines will not be apart of the fight in Wano and Green bull will not appear in this arc as a fighter.

Finally the mysterious prisoner is the ex captain of the Rocks pirates.

For every one of these I get wrong I will a Stelly avatar for a month. Also I take no "partially rights" if what I said will happen doesn't happen exactly like I say it counts as wrong.

Added

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
My predictions:

- Roger and Whitebeard's final meeting place as well as the cherry blossoms that cured Hiruluk will be in Wano and will be a key ingredient in Chopper's goal.
- There'll be some type of storyline relating to the animals of Wano that everyone is going to complain about, lol.
- There'll be an Oden flashback and it'll contain some Void Century infodumps even more-so than usual (this'll be the big thing about 2019).
- Wano will turn out to be in a different "place" than normal (might be underwater, in a mountain, inside hollow earth, etc.)
- Kaido's crew will be run out of Wano but they won't be outright destroyed. They'll be back for the final war.
- Some type of major death will happen to a main character.
- Hiyori is going to be somebody we already know about. I think the other retainer, the one we've seen talking to Crocus at the capes, took Hiyori far away from Wano and raised her on his own.
- The Reverie is going to turn out to be something very vital in terms of it's connection to Wano despite not being obvious right now.
- The Revolutionary Army and the Blackbeard Pirates will be involved with Wano.
- OUT THERE THEORY: Kuina and Tashigi are going to turn out to be Dr. Vegapunk clones of Lady Toki. Kuina was rescued by Koshiro in his days in the Revolutionary Army.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What are we predicting? I want to play!

Any prediction you have for how things will play out in the Wano arc, feel free to say it here. We'll see if it becomes correct or not. Absolutely no pressure or stakes involved, just bragging rights. (Well, if it's a good prediction anyways)

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when we foolishly thought we could sail zehahaha haha.....*cries. Inb4 sailing isn't a big part of one piece anyway. Yea!? Well fuck we need jinbe on the crew for than *Drops mic
it is a big mess for me
-the witching hour boy is the one who stole the blueprints of Kaido's mansion.
-Law will "awakening" his Already op power
-Kaido Will Die
-Orochi will suffer an utterly humiliating defeat
-the common consensus on Apo is not going to change. (He Sucks)
-Zoro will not take an L
-Robin will have an intense and exciting fight.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

It'll come naturally

it is a big mess for me
-Kaido Will Die
-Zoro will not take an L

Added.

Though I dunno about that Apoo one. If people can turn around on fucking Bege, then Apoo should have no trouble either.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
it is a big mess for me
-Kaido Will Die
-Zoro will not take an L
What is this shit

Oct 27, 2017
Apoo is still a mystery he's clearly higher on the food chain than X-Drab XP

Robin will probably take out a major player like an experienced assassin but big doubt on the "fight" part

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Working on this One Piece AMV has been a trip down memory lane. I just watched the scene where Luffy meets Blackbeard (wanting just a snip of Blackbeard's convo. These segments average out to 4 seconds or less and the median is more like 2-3 seconds). Wild stuff how much Luffy eyeballs Blackbeard while he rants on about dreams. It tells you something's off because Blackbeard's speaking Luffy's rhetorical language and our normally effervescent hero stares back stonefaced and bloody.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Not confirmed 100% but from reddit Chapter 930 spoilers:
Big Mom Pirates arrive in Wano
Sanji vs Page One
Sanji possibly using Raid Suit.
That's really early for that plot development. I figured they'd show up by the half-way point, not this early.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.