• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, Skypeia flashbacks are some of the best.

That liar book still pisses me off to this day, Noland death is gut wrenching.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Bleg gets 2 whole years of Sanji focus and still begging for more

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Saw this on AP lmao

52679071_362036581298625_6940468301940129792_n.jpg

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
sanji promised me he'll buy this whole OT each a copy of Days Gone

so that's 60 dollar$ spared from your wallet. what a kind man

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So who do we think Kyoshiro is attacking next chapter?

Here seems to be the options:

1. Orochi
2. Robin
3. Komurasaki
4. Ninja(s) targeting Robin
5. Nothing, just showing off his strength

Adam Sadler

Nov 9, 2017
Man, after years of trying to get into One piece, it has connected with me and I'm addicted. I never could get past Arlong Park tbh.

In the last two weeks I've went from Arlong Park to a little bit past the time skip. This is such a colorful and rich world he created and I honestly can't remember last time I read something with this much effort and backstory. Honestly in terms of feeling it reminds me Dragon Quest(the sense of adventure) and idk why it took me as long as it did to click because i absolutely love Dragon Quest

Man, after years of trying to get into One piece, it has connected with me and I'm addicted. I never could get past Arlong Park tbh.

In the last two weeks I've went from Arlong Park to a little bit past the time skip. This is such a colorful and rich world he created and I honestly can't remember last time I read something with this much effort and backstory. Honestly in terms of feeling it reminds me Dragon Quest(the sense of adventure) and idk why it took me as long as it did to click because i absolutely love Dragon Quest
Welcome

I get you on the dragon quest feel and now for questions:
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate -
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw -
Favorite Marine -
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) -
Favorite Arc -
Favorite Punch -

Adam Sadler

Nov 9, 2017
Welcome

I get you on the dragon quest feel and now for questions:
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate -
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw -
Favorite Marine -
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) -
Favorite Arc -
Favorite Punch -

Favorite Straw Hat Pirate - Chopper is probably my favorite at the moment. His childlike innocence makes me laugh every time.

Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw - Hmmm honestly as much reason I should have to hate Blackbeard, I fucking love how equally reckless and almost as unpredictable he can be just as Luffy is.

Favorite Marine - Aokiji is pretty cool.

Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) - Hmm, I dig Croc

Favorite Arc - Skypeia is honestly probably my favorite arc, mostly because how it feels so separated from the rest of One Piece. It really could've just been a big movie. Everything about it feels almost as though it was all a dream.

Favorite Punch- they are all dope af to look at really.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Hmmmst... Sabo is clearly alive and with Dragon. Which means...we will meet Dragon or more of his troupe at some point?

It's unfortunate that this flashback only made me dislike Ace more. He wasn't a nice kid, even to his family and often was too brash for his own good. And then it got him killed in the end. It was nice, though, to see Luffy master his gum ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.