• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
I miss Ace
Not. Now if only Sabo would join him.
On mobile so wont quote cause im bad with phones.

Abu I think Brook can deal with lightning strikes but as Lotus pointed out, no haki. Im thinking a stalemate since Brook should be a better fighter but no side can really damage each other.
I honestly need to see more out of Brook. My man needs a proper, pushed to the limit kinda fight. Give the Soul King the proper respect he deserves, Oda.

Oct 26, 2017

Robin lifting weights in heels is a mood.
aGnqrJ7.jpg

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally beat KH3. Pretty cool overall for my first KH game. That Kairi girl really was lame tho

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Time to binge watch a few Alabasta episodes! Excited to resume the main plot after the Apis filler-arc!

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
About to hit some good smaller arcs
Looks like it! Watched 4 or so episodes (we started late) and Zoro just destroyed most of Baroque Works but now we learn that Miss Wednesday is a princess from Alabasta so I assume she'll stick around for a long ass time. Next episode seem to be against those two who got sent to kill her but I will watch more tomorrow.

Strong start to the main plot, it didn't waste time introducing new villains. I love that about the serie so far, once a villain is gone it doesn't take too long for another to show up. Although I'll say it surprises me none "died" yet, I mean sure they can stop Klahadore, Krieg and Arlong from doing what they do but it's not like they're dead so they could easily continue on with their original plan. (klahadore killing kaya, arlong controlling the island, etc) I suppose some are getting arrested offscreen. Mind you, it seem to be a slightly light hearted serie here and there when it comes to major fights so I shouldn't expect death anytime soon.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it! Watched 4 or so episodes (we started late) and Zoro just destroyed most of Baroque Works but now we learn that Miss Wednesday is a princess from Alabasta so I assume she'll stick around for a long ass time. Next episode seem to be against those two who got sent to kill her but I will watch more tomorrow.

Strong start to the main plot, it didn't waste time introducing new villains. I love that about the serie so far, once a villain is gone it doesn't take too long for another to show up. Although I'll say it surprises me none "died" yet, I mean sure they can stop Klahadore, Krieg and Arlong from doing what they do but it's not like they're dead so they could easily continue on with their original plan. (klahadore killing kaya, arlong controlling the island, etc) I suppose some are getting arrested offscreen. Mind you, it seem to be a slightly light hearted serie here and there when it comes to major fights so I shouldn't expect death anytime soon.

Luffy kills dreams, not people

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I remember so many years ago. My brother was watching One Piece (I barely watched anything outside of Dragon Ball, wasn't that aware of 'anime' or 'manga' yet, was real young) and he went: 'Hey Nop, check this guy out. He fights with 3 swords and beats this entire group. Pretty cool huh?' That was his slaughter against Baroque Works.

Made me start watching One Piece and here we are, probably over 10 years later lol.

Man, I remember so many years ago. My brother was watching One Piece (I barely watched anything outside of Dragon Ball, wasn't that aware of 'anime' or 'manga' yet, was real young) and he went: 'Hey Nop, check this guy out. He fights with 3 swords and beats this entire group. Pretty cool huh?' That was his slaughter against Baroque Works.

Made me start watching One Piece and here we are, probably over 10 years later lol.

Someone Lotus Blackleg-sanji1 Morlas get the questions

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Nice to see another Zoro fan he's my favorite.

I got, here take the Resetera One Piece questionnaire/Quiz:
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw
Favorite Marine
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above)
Favorite Arc
Favorite Location
Favorite Punch

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite location is Water 7 followed by Skypiea, but Wano is quickly catching up and will probably find itself competing for the top spot if Oda continues knocking it out of the park like he has

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I got, here take the Resetera One Piece questionnaire/Quiz:
Favorite Marine
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above)
Favorite Arc
Favorite Location
Favorite Punch
I'll fill this out cause...I still feel like I haven't integrated myself into this community enough yet.

Zoro
Shanks
Favorite Marine
Kizaru. I like his nonchalant demeanor, it makes him scary to me.
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent
Doflamingo cause he delivers every variable imagineable to the point he eclipses all other villains to me.
Favorite Arc
I feel like I need to rewatch series to decide now. For a while it was actually Alabasta...but that might've changed for me.
Favorite Location
Probably this. It's just beautiful.
Weatheria.jpg

Favorite Punch
6009886-1031484693-white.gif

Oct 25, 2017
What is there to overthink?
"Oh no, Luffy is in trouble I better save him!"
"Get lost" *uses Conqueror's Haki on giant fish*
"I'm glad you're safe Luffy, don't worry about the arm"
"King of the Pirates huh? Then you're gonna need my hat."

JohnDoe

Oct 26, 2017

Just wanted to make you guys aware of the youtube channel Mr Morj. By far the best analysis videos on One Piece imho. It's quality over quantity. He's level-headed and his stuff is well though-out, thorough and well-structured. Also, as opposed to some other channels, he doesn't just keep shitting out ridiculous theories but is careful about it and has been right about a couple of things most people didn't believe at the time.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Just wanted to make you guys aware of the youtube channel Mr Morj. By far the best analysis videos on One Piece imho. It's quality over quantity. He's level-headed and his stuff is well though-out, thorough and well-structured. Also, as opposed to some other channels, he doesn't just keep shitting out ridiculous theories but is careful about it and has been right about a couple of things most people didn't believe at the time.

I'm hip, dude's legit

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
they should've expanded on Garp and his marine crew, his Dog motif and his moveset before the timeskip

maybe even have Coby (which sounds like a Dog name) wear a Dog hat/mask too

Oct 26, 2017
IGN showing no mercy. World Seeker gets a lower score than Jump Force???

Hmmmm...I'll hold my tongue until more reviews come out. Majority seems more average than negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.