• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rcDG9dy.gif

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
know who else is hungry?
edit: insert pic of big mom eyeing chopper here

honestly you try to post a funny image

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
What I actually want is some mink action I think we're due

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've barely watched One Piece filler, like one episode and another half of an episode. Is it worth checking out the filler of this series?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This happened what you mean chapter 1105: Light Vs fire

:I

Oh I know, but compared to the Kid and Hawkins stuff we have gotten so far that was just a mean tease. At least give me like 2½ pages :'(

In due time. I guess it was two-fold for Oda:

1. Had to let people know that X Drake is that dude as a member of the Tobi Roppo
2. It'd be kinda weird if Page One was by himself, he needs someone to collect him after Sanji dealt him anyhow

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Spoilers out from baidu:
936 大相撲インフェルノ
河松を脱獄させるために檻と手錠の鍵を探しにいく雷ぞう
公開処刑としてルフィらは爆発する首輪をつけられ
2人1組で相撲に勝ち続けなければならないが
降伏して仲間になればルフィだけは助ける大相撲インフェルノをやることに
ルフィらの相手は武器あり、大人数、首輪なしなど有利になってるので
せめてものサービスとしてルフィらは手錠を外してもらう
雑魚共を覇王色で倒し練習相手にもならんと次を要求するルフィ
一方で湯屋にはドレークが手入れに入りナミが見つかってしまい
バスタオルが取れてしまい全裸に
実は潜んでいたおソバマスクことサンジがそれ見て鼻血を出しみんな見つかったので逃亡
サンジによるとローを引きずりだすためにペポ達は既に捕まったらしい
一方でゾロは戦ってた
Source:https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6066662405?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&

936 Grand Sumo Inferno
Lightning to go looking for a key and a handcuff key to break Kawamatsu Luffy and others are put on the collar to explode as public execution We have to keep winning the sumo wrestling in pairs If you surrender and become a friend, only Luffy will do the big sumo wrestling Inferno who will help Luffy's opponents have weapons, large numbers, no collars, etc. Luffy gets handcuffs off as at least a service Luffy asks for the next to defeat the other fishes in Oku color and become the practice opponent On the other hand, in the hot water store, Drake gets in care and Nami is found I took a bath towel and I went naked In fact, it was escaped because Sanji who was a soba who was lurking looked out of it and all were found out According to Sanji, the Pepo have already been caught to pull Lo Zoro was fighting on the other hand

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Spoiler Summary translated:

Chapter 936 Grand Sumo Inferno.

Raizou went looking for the key for the handcuffs in order to help Kawamatsu escape.

Luffy and others were forced to wear collars that could explode for public execution. They start the Grand Sumo Inferno, 2 person will have to go against each in the sumo contest, but if Luffy joins the beast pirates, him alone will be forgiven.

Since Luffy and the others' opponents are equipped with weapons and have the advantages of numbers, Luffy's group are allow to take off their handcuffs.

Luffy take care of all the fodders with CoC and ask for the next group.

On the other hand, in the bath house, Drake goes to the bathroom and found Nami, who is naked.

Sanji, or I mean Soba Mask, who's been hiding saw this and have a nosebleed. Everyone was discovered and had to get away.

According to Sanji, in order to get the attention of Law, Bebo and the others were captured.

Meanwhile, Zoro is fighting.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sigh, not at all a fan of how what seems to be Sanji having straightforwardly peeped on Nami, but I will admit that the utter confusion from Hawkins and Drake as to why Stealth Black of all people is there is pretty hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.