• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh, not at all a fan of how what seems to be Sanji having straightforwardly peeped on Nami, but I will admit that the utter confusion from Hawkins and Drake as to why Stealth Black of all people is there is pretty hilarious
It had to happen sometime it's one of Sanji dreams .
No way Oda was going to let that one pass and adding drake just makes it lol

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Watched 4 more episodes! As expected those 2 baroque works goons didn't stand a chance, in fact they mostly got beaten up due to Luffy and Zoro battling, haha. Also saw a rather "friendly" woman codenamed All-Sunday, I like her design and I wonder what's her deal though. Next up seems to be Little Garden but before that we got two episodes about Coby and Helmeppo. That Garp person made me laugh, especially when Morgan slashed him and he just shrugged it off later on saying he was "finally awake".

Tomorrow, I'll mostly be starting, what I think, will be a new arc with Little Garden. Good stuff!

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Oh NO Bepo was captured
It's hilarious the way Drake and Hawkins encounter the Great Soba mask.

Also I will be the first on in the thread to say it but.

Happy Birthday Blackleg-sanji1

keaxM16.jpg

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Watched 4 more episodes! As expected those 2 baroque works goons didn't stand a chance, in fact they mostly got beaten up due to Luffy and Zoro battling, haha. Also saw a rather "friendly" woman codenamed All-Sunday, I like her design and I wonder what's her deal though. Next up seems to be Little Garden but before that we got two episodes about Coby and Helmeppo. That Garp person made me laugh, especially when Morgan slashed him and he just shrugged it off later on saying he was "finally awake".

Tomorrow, I'll mostly be starting, what I think, will be a new arc with Little Garden. Good stuff!
Who is your favorite straw hat as of now? And what has been your favorite arc?

Also happy birthday Blackleg-sanji1

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
my gift to Bleg on his birthday is to break him out of japanese prison...in five years

JohnDoe

Oct 26, 2017
Happy Birthday, blackleg! One of my favorite members of the OP community and a fellow pisces just like Sanji.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
*looks at the steven universe thread i should be working on*

*goes back to eating chips*

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Who is your favorite straw hat as of now? And what has been your favorite arc?

Also happy birthday Blackleg-sanji1
Happy birthday Blackleg-sanji1

Hmm difficult to say they're all pretty cool characters. I haven't really thought of a favorite yet. As for my favorite arc, so far it has to be Arlong's arc because every characters there had their time to shine in combat and the whole arc with the oppressed island and the little backstory (like nami's) were very interesting.

Oct 26, 2017
Bandai Namco has the audacity to play an ad for Episode of Sabo when they didn't even dub World Seeker.

Fuck out of here with that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.