• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Blackleg-sanji1

5pw5fbn.jpg
This is great saved

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Overwatch? 👀👀

Hopefully MS are quick with the releases, which they'd release all the games at once instead but I'm happy we're finally getting a Halo game on PC after all these years. On Steam too.
Hell yeah fam. I been like starving for Halo 3 for many years on PC and I'm hoping they are swift with the releases too. I honestly enjoy 3 more than any other Halo as I feel it has the best balance of of arcadey fun and polish.

Plus I also like that campaign mode for co-op online too.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Chapter was good, really annoyed that Nami lost her towel. But I gotta admit the Drake, Hawkins and Soba Mask stuff had me laughing hard. Also really happy to see some Zoro action. I needed this today

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder if anyone not on the Strawhats side will ever make the connection that Sanji is Soba Mask. I could see that lasting this entire arc. Kind of upset we didn't get to see how Sanji escaped but I guess Oda isn't trying to blow all of the Raid Suits uses at once.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
the long awaited return of happiness punch.....by long awaited i mean i could've waited a lot longer

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
- Oh wow, Kamatasu has seemingly only been imprisoned for 13 years, rather than the presumed 20. Very interesting. Also this man has been locked up for 20 years, and he's still completely raring to go. I like that.

- As expected, he's literally unable to show his face until he's freed. We'll be waiting a bit longer for that reveal.

- So not only does this collar explode, but it has sharp talons as well to shred Luffy's head off. That certainly makes up for the decision to remove the handcuffs.

- I love the continued meta-commentary here, between Raizou being annoyed that all his hard work was pointless, to Luffy just ignoring the collar and feeling that he's real close to escaping now that the handcuffs are off. Poor Queen.

- Queen needs to stop wasting everyone's time and get his ass in that ring, I wanna see that DF already.

- Kawamatsu's laugh makes me have no idea what Mink, if any, he'll end up being.

- Hawkins knows about the plan. The only one we've seen be made aware of it is Kyoshiro, so it stands to reason that he leaked it. Or maybe it's the Mink traitor we've theorized about. Anyhow, they have a long 9 days ahead of them...

- Also damn, I didn't expect Hawkins to be actively aware of who Nami is. Just like, the Monster Trio, maybe Robin and Usopp. That said, never in my life would I have expected Hawkins to be used as a way to provide fanservice. I'm almost even more surprised that Oda's sticking to Hawkins being so perpetually stoic that he didn't even react at all to Nami.

- Overall, very, very glad we're done with the bathhouse. Last chapter was barely tolerable as it was.

- That said, did get a kick out of Hawkins and Drake being completely confused as to why Stealth Black was there. Same for the reveal of Drake being adorably innocent when it comes to women. As expected though, they didn't immediately link it to Sanji, but it may happen later.

- Wonder how the extremely pragmatic Law will react to the news.

- LOL at Zoro getting lost even now. Please never change.

- As most predicted, Shusui was stolen yet again. The fact that it has happened twice, with it even currently being back in Ryuma's grave, makes me wonder if Zoro really isn't going to keep it in the end.

- At any rate, when Zoro approaches the grave, I hope we get a good moment out of it for him.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Chapter was alright .
Luffy about to do some training on mooks until queen get his ass up .
I see Nami happiness punch has power up to even give women nose bleeds.
Funny seeing so many North blue people notice Sanji costume .
Law is going to be piss off and i wonder how that going to effect things .
Zoro getting lost and getting into fights so nothing new lol .

Dec 28, 2018
Man I wish the whole chapter was focused on Queen and the sumo death match. Oda might not be as bad as some mangaka are with fan service but man do I hate when that shit pops up regardless. So yeah didn't really like the bathhouse sequence at all was just meh. Overall was a decent enough chapter.
I don't understand how ya'll can handle those anime/manga fan sites. Anitwitter is also too much for me.
Feel like I've been able to enjoy anime/manga a lot more now that I've ignored anitwitter, it's just endless cesspool of assholes.

Spinx

Oct 27, 2017
Raizo has the keys to Luffy's cuffs. Yeah

Queen proceeds to unlock Luffy's cuffs. Wait

Nin Nin!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Let's see what predictions were right/wrong this chapter:

75. The raid suit will be a permanent upgrade for Sanji (uses it more than once I guess) - Lotus

This is Sanji's 2nd time using the suit, and he has clearly warmed up to it. I am correct!

Raizo has the keys to Luffy's cuffs. Yeah

Queen proceeds to unlock Luffy's cuffs. Wait

Nin Nin!

That was honestly hilarious.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Reminder:

1d358p2oi4j21.jpg

4xyUMXE.png

4ABeG4o.png

Ignore lists help. A lot.

Never bothered with it myself outside of following that Yonko dude.

Yeah right now I pretty much only follow yonko and a couple of folks who post good looking anime clips and write about who animated them lol
Feel like I've been able to enjoy anime/manga a lot more now that I've ignored anitwitter, it's just endless cesspool of assholes.
It really is a shithole. Couldn't be arsed getting pissed everytime I open twitter so I peaced it. The stuff some people cape for...

Magneton

Banned
Jul 31, 2018
Aside from the fan service, pretty good chapter this week. Queen continues to be a riot and I'll echo Lotus' praise for the meta remarks.

robox

Nov 10, 2017
how does rubber respond to blades anyway? or armament haki to blades?
nami and robin really are nonchalantly reacting sanji's reaction. it's like they don't care. maybe all those years around him have worn them down and know that sanji is mostly harmless.
reading through sbs's and oda constantly pandering to perverts, this chapter doesn't surprise me

Status
Not open for further replies.