• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
The real story here is Oda couldn't find a way for Nami, Robin, and what's her face to get out of here on their own and needed Sanji to get them out.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i don't think they would've exactly needed Sanji's help to get out, but it was definitely the fastest way since he can basically fly

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
For all intents and purposes, Luffy's attacks were pretty much nothing lol

What Queen could tank is not really relevant.

Except I was originally discussing Queen being more cautious in a ring with Luffy by not taking his sea stone cuffs off. My point in referencing what Luffy can do/the power display he showed to Kaido and his army (and left a guy who just cut Jack with his sword in amazement) isn't because of how much damage it did/didn't do to Kaido, but how much damage it would have done to someone who isn't Kaido (in this instance, Queen). While I'm going to assume Kaido probably didn't tell Queen any of that, it's still a obvious mistake on Queen's part/the "Luffy can't do anything" responses don't make sense in this context.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Except I was originally discussing Queen being more cautious in a ring with Luffy by not taking his sea stone cuffs off. My point in referencing what Luffy can do/the power display he showed to Kaido and his army (and left a guy who just cut Jack with his sword in amazement) isn't because of how much damage it did/didn't do to Kaido, but how much damage it would have done to someone who isn't Kaido (in this instance, Queen). While I'm going to assume Kaido probably didn't tell Queen any of that, it's still a obvious mistake on Queen's part/the "Luffy can't do anything" responses don't make sense in this context.

Luffy can't go all out regardless due to only being able to move around the ring. Worst case scenario, they still have Hyou as a major handicap/leverage as well.

Queen wasn't there for the Kaido beatdown, and I don't see Kaido going out of his way to talk about how Luffy's hits felt either. Even if he did, a Calamity's not the type of top-tier I'd expect to be shaken by that. I think the measures he's taken before setting up this sumo ring are more than adequate.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Queen is also not aware that Luffy can see the future now, so Luffy has that advantage too

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Were we ever given a hint or glimpse at who's got the stronger set of commanders between Big Mom and Kaido?

Luffy barely survived a handicapped donut boy

Oct 26, 2017
Fighting the Beast Pirates in a Sumo tournament is the most natural way for Luffy to "train." Queen doesn't even know what he's doing.

I can't fucking believe Oda brought back Happiness Punch. lmao
Good lord, Sanji. You were defeated and exposed at the worst possible time. Drake is no better either. lolol
I completely forgot Hawkins and Drake were from the North Blue, too.

I'm happy JB has those fact notes at the end of the chapters, because I knew that the weapon collector looked so familiar. Lo and behold, he's a deep cut reference to Benkei.

Everyone can enjoy Guardians 3 again it seems.

u6zW0BP.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Emphasis on the "it seems" part, cuz I am honestly flabbergasted that he's back, feels like I'm dreaming

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just about to install World Seeker, time to check this crap out.

I need something lighthearted after all the shit today.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
question!!

did hawkins and drake both nosebleed for nami?

i thought drake was fangirling over stealth black

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Luffy's haki could protect him from the spikes. Hody's bite still caused him damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.