• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Episode of Nami was cut really well come to think of it.

Episode of Skypiea/Sabo bored me, sad to say.

Also anyone want to get in on the give Man God an Avatar for the rest of march thread? Properly formatted is appreciated but as long as it won't get me banned I'll take the best one that comes in tonight.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just played around an hour of World Seeker - it's not too bad. Definitely is a bit clunky, especially after coming from DMCV, but it has some cool mechanics.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The series is clearly coming this year with the mentioned vas. A whole lot of it if they're going to finish Punk Hazard and do at least some of Dressrosa.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
happy belated birthday Blackleg-sanji1

hopefully Sanji faces a big gun this arc and wins (and it isn't offscreened and it isn't cooking)

the fact that Sanji handles TWO jobs for the crew shows he is already superior in a sense

Last edited:

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Also anyone want to get in on the give Man God an Avatar for the rest of march thread? Properly formatted is appreciated but as long as it won't get me banned I'll take the best one that comes in tonight.
imageedit_3_780934609sajt9.jpg

I should be sleeping by now... but who cares, duty calls.

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously?
"So we got this big island for Luffy to explore and use his powers. Should we make it a sandbox and let players run wild?"
"Nah, let's add stealth missions and trailing missions"
"But that's the antithesis of Luffy's character. Perhaps we should add the other Str-"
"No! Only Luffy! It's "variety""
"But Luffy is terrible at stealth, he can't even lie properly"
"Don't care. Also make sure bullets hurt him"
"BUT HE'S RUBBER, THEY LITERALLY BOUNCE OFF HIM!"
"Money"

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
This is One Piece, so it could honestly be an Otter with a Kappa fruit or a Kappa with an Otter fruit.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Luffy's haki could protect him from the spikes. Hody's bite still caused him damage.
Yeah, I was just thinking of that too. I don't think it would do anything against Luffy's coating though.

1. Luffy's CoA may have become better since Fishman Island (or even from this training at Wano).
2. Hodi's bite (especially in that white form) is much, much more powerful than that device. Luffy is more vulnerable to sharp attacks, but his CoA should be at a point where it can handle those type attacks when they lack an extreme amount of force.

So, as Luffy said, he is basically free now. :P

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hyou wearing one doesn't change Luffy's situation.

When the whole discussion about the collars revolves around Luffy being in a position where people feel he can now just simply leave, Hyou is quite relevant. He can't (and wouldn't) just leave him there, willingly protecting him is how he got into this mess to begin with. From my perspective, it's missing the forest for the trees when all is said and done.

lotus feeling himself

latest

Oct 25, 2017
When the whole discussion about the collars revolves around Luffy being in a position where people feel he can now just simply leave, Hyou is quite relevant. He can't (and wouldn't) just leave him there, willingly protecting him is how he got into this mess to begin with. From my perspective, it's missing the forest for the trees when all is said and done.
Yeah, that isn't wrong, but Sibersk and I were specifically talking about Luffy's situation. Whether it matters for him if the collar can explode and protrude the spikes. I feel he is completely fine since he can use his Haki properly now.

I never commented on Luffy being able to just walk out of the prison.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
So I'm actually doing a What if ASW did Naruto and me trying to write stuff to Naruto really hits home he really only has like 2 moves.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So where do we stand on the plan being leaked? Do y'all think it's Kyoshiro, an actual traitor, or something else entirely?

Also next week will apparently be an early chapter. (Spoilers on Wed., Chapter on Thurs.)

Yeah, that isn't wrong, but Sibersk and I were specifically talking about Luffy's situation. Whether it matters for him if the collar can explode and protrude the spikes. I feel he is completely fine since he can use his Haki properly now.

I never commented on Luffy being able to just walk out of the prison.

I disagree that Haki would save him. But I guess neither can definitively prove the other wrong, so... I got nothing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.