• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Zosan is an affront to nature, which has nothing to do with it being a yaoi pairing.

^^

Not sure when I wrote this but it was saved in the reply section.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Zosan is an affront to nature, which has nothing to do with it being a yaoi pairing.

^^

Not sure when I wrote this but it was saved in the reply section.
i agree with this, if you were gonna yaoi pair them with anyone each other is probably the worst possible choice.

i don't get what it is with people thinking that characters being at each other's throats constantly is a good relationship dynamic.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
D1yTkaPWsAE48k_

You see that mountain? You can go there....of course there's nothing to do once you arrive but you can go there!

Oct 26, 2017
So where do we stand on the plan being leaked? Do y'all think it's Kyoshiro, an actual traitor, or something else entirely?

Also next week will apparently be an early chapter. (Spoilers on Wed., Chapter on Thurs.)

I disagree that Haki would save him. But I guess neither can definitively prove the other wrong, so... I got nothing lol

There's definitely a traitor. It's been subtly hinted at for far too long at this point. Who it is, is a mystery on its own. I sincerely doubt it's Carrot at this point, but it would make sense for it to be a Mink.
Really puts it into perspective

bizf4j5p7dm21.png

Luffy got that Ace build.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Only really skim the chapter/episode threads. Seems like a decent enough place based off those threads.
Getting some mixed signals here lol.

Meh...

There are some wild theories in that thread. We don't get enough crackpot ideas in here.

Oh yea, speaking of crackpot theories, may as well throw it out there, there's a theory that the Witching Hour Boy is Izo of the Whitebeard Pirates...lol

100243.jpg

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't expect to see the Legend in this episode:

rT7cRRR.png

Cool episode, especially for Oven and Aladine. Aladine in particular really got some nice shine, some of it was filler, but I actually do wonder just how strong he is.

RIP at the Worst Generation all getting called out... except for Zoro. Yes, even Killer got mentioned.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
*gets up from the ground with a hole in his chest*
okay captain

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
A double standard in Japan means that it would be some time before they would worry about protecting boys from smoking the way they would girls.

It is amusing the shifting times because Sanji's chain-smoking is supposed to be suave and really was introduced near the end of the time when that would have been considered true (being that Japan is behind the curve on the depopularization of smoking). He would be and smell disgusting from all of that smoking IRL and would make him a harder sell with women unless they were smokers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.