• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
GotG next week y'all

Sekiro :shu:
tumblr_p7ihzjR7JG1rcf3qxo1_500.jpg

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Watched from Ep70-76, I didn't expect Little Garden to be...well quite the opposite in it's denizens size and all that. Those two plebs from Whisky Peak came back, alongside Mr. 3 and Miss Golden Week, except they actually did stuff this time! Mr.3's plan was pretty devious with the wax figures and all that. Pretty smart of Usopp to use a fire star on luffy so these dang mind control paint colours stop working on Luffy. Looks like they've all got their comeuppance though, rightfully so. Episode 76 ended with Sanji on the phone with Mr.0. It's too bad Sanji pretty much did nothing at all so far, here's hoping it will change.

Zorro's crazy to want to chop his legs off originally, haha. Not that it surprises me coming from him.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Watched from Ep70-76, I didn't expect Little Garden to be...well quite the opposite in it's denizens size and all that. Those two plebs from Whisky Peak came back, alongside Mr. 3 and Miss Golden Week, except they actually did stuff this time! Mr.3's plan was pretty devious with the wax figures and all that. Pretty smart of Usopp to use a fire star on luffy so these dang mind control paint colours stop working on Luffy. Looks like they've all got their comeuppance though, rightfully so. Episode 76 ended with Sanji on the phone with Mr.0. It's too bad Sanji pretty much did nothing at all so far, here's hoping it will change.

Zorro's crazy to want to chop his legs off originally, haha. Not that it surprises me coming from him.
I remember enjoying Little Garden quite a bit, haven't reread or rewatched it in ages for some reason though

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I remember enjoying Little Garden quite a bit, haven't reread or rewatched it in ages for some reason though
Karoo's the MVP so far, saved Luffy when he was stuck under Dorry's home and helped with wrapping the oil soaked rope around the wax cake. It's been pretty good so far, I was waiting for the 4 enemies to finally get some sort of comeuppance and they delivered on that.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
I can't wait for this storyline to finally be wrapped up
Indeed. I'll save my Little Garden reread till when we get there :D
Karoo's the MVP so far, saved Luffy when he was stuck under Dorry's home and helped with wrapping the oil soaked rope around the wax cake. It's been pretty good so far, I was waiting for the 4 enemies to finally get some sort of comeuppance and they delivered on that.
You will get a lot more Karoo goodness don't you worry! Also next arc is a lovely one

Status
Not open for further replies.