• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
The cape is cool, but the wedding tux and chef outfit were better.

In all honesty though, Sanji had his best outfits in the series in WCI.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I'm doing well brother. I've got no World Seeker impressions to contribute unfortunately (though I'm happy to see Bleg seems to be enjoying it) but my favorite DMCV character is Nero.

I ain't dying anytime soon

giphy.gif
Honestly nice lol. Nobody really needs to play World Seeker for $60 bucks. And fuck yes to the Nero love

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I really wanted Pudding's real self to be some top tier commander with pistols and those overalls we saw in her fishman island introduction/debut (best design)

double pistol badass with that outfit would've been swell but we got none of that

Oda for shame, that and he slept on Galette who had a cool design

Also looking it up now but Smoothie who did nothing is a commander yet Perospero is an executive?

the whole BIG MOM Pirates need a restructuring

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also looking it up now but Smoothie who did nothing is a commander yet Perospero is an executive?

At the end of the day, she's just stronger than him I guess. The more interesting question is that Snack used to be a Sweet Commander, despite having a lower bounty than Perospero, which seemingly implies he's weaker.

That said, don't think Perospero really gives a shit either way about the position, as him being the eldest makes him feel that he's the right person to lead the entire crew if anything ever happened to Big Mom. Being a Sweet Commander doesn't even really mean anything for him in particular when you think about it, as everyone already clearly listens to and respects their eldest big brother.

RomanceDawn

Teacher of Superheroines
Oct 29, 2017
Los Angeles
You know what RomanceDawn you barely visit anymore :(

I know and it's not that I don't enjoy One Piece, I love it is much as ever. Really it has been Smash Bros.

Was there a ton of anger over Sanji in the bathhouse? I'll say some things that are sure to get me in trouble with half of you. I like that Sanji is so open about his love and lust for women. I laugh when Al and Bud Bundy peek in the womens locker room in Married With Children and I laugh here. Over a decade ago I laughed at the happiness punch in Alibasta and again I'm still chuckling. In real life? Nah that ain't cool.

Also when it comes to Nami and Sanji I like to take their relationship into account. They aren't strangers and know each other very well. Nami seems to have pride in her naked form and has willingly showed off her breasts before, I can respect that. If Sanji started touching or licking like Absolom and Nami had the same reactions then my attitude would change in an instant.

Now speaking of this bathhouse I can't imagine Oda is going to allow Sanji to easily indulge in such a dream from now until the series end. I didn't think Sanji would ever wear the suit and I was wrong about that but I am still certain he won't get to keep it.

I hope beyond hope and also theorize that Sanji will be facing a Calamity like Queen near the end of this Saga because of the suit. Now not because suit will allow him the power to defeat such an opponent but in the process of the fight it gets destroyed. This could lead to an amazing call back from Zeff and one of his final lessons to Sanji.

"No matter how many hundreds of weapons or armor one is equipped with, they are no match for that "one special spear" that comes from your guts"

Then Sanji proceeds to use some crazy power up from out of no where dominating over his Calamity opponent.

This theory brought to you by only Romancedawn and not Jabra of Arlong Park forums.

The cape is cool, but the wedding tux and chef outfit were better.

In all honesty though, Sanji had his best outfits in the series in WCI.

Correct!

JohnDoe

Oct 26, 2017
Man I just noticed that during this punishment Luffy's probably gonna knock out a sizeable portion of Kaido's crew before the final confrontation.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
At least she's actually around. Unlike a certain Snakeneck...

I really dunno why Oda brought her sister instead of her, the swordsman with a damn Meito lol

Even if she were to just stand there and look cool, I'd prefer it over her sister :(

Man I just noticed that during this punishment Luffy's probably gonna knock out a sizeable portion of Kaido's crew before the final confrontation.

Kinemon says they ideally need 5000 men in preparation for the final battle, so it's not like it'll make some noticeable dent anyhow.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I really dunno why Oda brought her sister instead of her, the swordsman with a damn Meito lol

Even if she were to just stand there and look cool, I'd prefer it over her sister :(

Kinemon says they ideally need 5000 men in preparation for the final battle, so it's not like it'll make some noticeable dent anyhow.
To be fair, her island was totally destroyed by Big Mom. I can see why she'd stay behind. But still. Wano. Swordswoman. Meito. Aaargh!!!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, people keep assuming that Hawkins is gonna switch sides, but he continues to do everything in his power to fuck the alliance over. Only instance of him doing otherwise is him not immediately reporting that Luffy and Zoro were in Wano, not that that matters anymore.

Assuming he'd only switch if the odds are clearly in Luffy's favor (since he seems to be a person that respects that kind of thing), wonder how exactly he'd be convinced of that.

To be fair, her island was totally destroyed by Big Mom. I can see why she'd stay behind. But still. Wano. Swordswoman. Meito. Aaargh!!!

:(

He should have stayed with only 1 arm after Doflamingof fight, like Admiral Nelson.

He ain't a dummy like Kyros

Oct 26, 2017
I honestly believe the rest of the WCI crew will show up. That and Big Mom regaining her memory could be one of the act's cliffhangers.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
He should have stayed with only 1 arm after Doflamingo fight, like Admiral Nelson.
Facts. But at least we got 1 armed Kid instead courtesy of Shanks and friends
Man, people keep assuming that Hawkins is gonna switch sides, but he continues to do everything in his power to fuck the alliance over. Only instance of him doing otherwise is him not immediately reporting that Luffy and Zoro were in Wano, not that that matters anymore.

Assuming he'd only switch if the odds are clearly in Luffy's favor (since he seems to be a person that respects that kind of thing), wonder how exactly he'd be convinced of that.
Honestly Hawkins is so interesting. I can't read that fucker. But as of now I do see his cards playing a big role in his potential turn
I honestly believe the rest of the WCI crew will show up. That and Big Mom regaining her memory could be one of the act's cliffhangers.
Nah that would destroy my one prediction W I have so far. Can't have that

Status
Not open for further replies.