• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
on a scale of 1 through 10

what are the chances of him coming back?

latest

In Stampede? Pretty high.

In the actual story? Negative 2,010

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
they did me wrong, but yall know how the story goes. back in the game to keep running things my way, letting all the people know im back to run the show. this my comeback

return of the hunter.

tumblr_mimnqtcJvX1r79w7jo1_500.gif

also fuck bleg. old dirty raggedy hating jealous snake ass punk. as expected, just like the man you stan for, you always number 2 fool. 🚶🏽‍♂️

whats good yall

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
they did me wrong, but yall know how the story goes. back in the game to keep running things my way, letting all the people know im back to run the show. this my comeback

return of the hunter.

also fuck bleg. old dirty raggedy hating jealous snake ass punk. as expected, just like the man you stan for, you always number 2 fool. 🚶🏽‍♂️

whats good yall
Welcome back again

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

return of the hunter.

whats good yall

Yay, Abu's back everyone

tumblr_mtfnaeFcPu1s2axdno1_500.gif

Oct 25, 2017

return of the hunter.

whats good yall
lmao

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 698
I'm honestly surprised Luffy stayed awake for Law's entire explanation.

Also, he's here! He's back! Yay!

Edit: I mean Aokiji btw.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Vol 70
Punk Hazard was a fun arc, I quite liked it. I'm surprised by how quickly things are moving so far. But then, I hear this new arc, Dressrosa is long. Or is that just the anime? The preview says it's a tournament arc which is surprising. Tournament arcs are a staple of shonen stories but I honestly didn't expect Dressrosa to be one, especially since the stakes for it are pretty high.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
Vol 70
Punk Hazard was a fun arc, I quite liked it. I'm surprised by how quickly things are moving so far. But then, I hear this new arc, Dressrosa is long. Or is that just the anime? The preview says it's a tournament arc which is surprising. Tournament arcs are a staple of shonen stories but I honestly didn't expect Dressrosa to be one, especially since the stakes for it are pretty high.
It's a long arc, but the anime makes it even longer

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Dresrosa isn't really a tournament arc, It's a long arc with a short tournament in it

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldnt call the tournament short, it is indeed short compared to how long the arc was tho

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
WHAT IS KARASU'S DF

Decent episode, the VAs are great. I definitely did not expect Morley's, thought it'd be something more flamboyant, but I like this more. Belo Betty's in comparison is exactly what I pictured.

I kind of hoped they would show Ace's cover story since Moda shows up in this episode. I will never understand Toei's disdain for the cover stories.

Out of all the cover stories it would've been nice for them to show, that one is very far down the list lol

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
I really like the rev commanders. Still wish Betty had more clothes on because her look is otherwise slick as fuck. Lindberg is my guy

Oh and the episodes was pretty decent, enjoyed it

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when it went over some people's heads what the Revos were trying to do, and people legitimately made the conclusion that they were weak because they dealt with a guy with a 52 million bounty.

Still wish Betty had more clothes on because her look is otherwise slick as fuck

Yea, I get the painting Oda's referencing with her, but a white dress shirt would've been perfect

Loving the red and purple color scheme tho

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
God G Gundam is more dumb than it should be at times and that's saying something when Master Asia is the best thing so far.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I've been reading The Three Kingdoms recently and I miss Lu Bu. Guy was fucking hysterical when he was alive. He was slimy and power hungry as hell and he was the toughest mofo in the book lmao.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Holy Moly is the gaming side a hot mess right now

I am going to avoid it like the plague until at least Days Gone comes out

but even post then it seems they are already ramping up and sharpening their pitch forks at SuckerPunch and GoT now

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Now I have the coolest avatar in the thread, by the virtue of it being Sendoh related.
sakuragi > senLoh
Holy Moly is the gaming side a hot mess right now

I am going to avoid it like the plague until at least Days Gone comes out

but even post then it seems they are already ramping up and sharpening their pitch forks at SuckerPunch and GoT now
what gets me is why do people need to shit on threads? if we're bantering, it's alright that stuff is fun. but some folks take it way too seriously 😂

its a game, not your life. take it easy 😩

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
sakuragi > senLoh

what gets me is why do people need to shit on threads? if we're bantering, it's alright that stuff is fun. but some folks take it way too seriously 😂

its a game, not your life. take it easy 😩
or how they cling to the negative for dear life by extrapolating it while ignoring and/or brushing any positive

it isn't even with concrete proof since now they have their attention to GoT with the bare bone info we had gotten for the game lol

obsession to see things fail, a rush from such catastrophe and a lack of actually wanting to play the game instead of seeing footage and somehow accessing a personal review from it

a witch hunt over there and I don't mean for negative practices or employee/dev actions but I mean literal obsession to place high expectations and/or crush non AAA/Game of the Year titles that aren't indies

a scary place were people now wish for things to fail from the get go and continuously repeat such intent over and over again like a chorus lol

Last edited:

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Days Gone looks pretty boring tbh
well it isn't just Days Gone now but anything that isn't some major franchise that won awards or has a famous game dev behind it

note the GoT hate train coming now when DG is about to release?

they had the same pitch fork mentality with Horizon even though some now try and brush it off as not ever happening

we dropped for Days Gone so much now that I see 6/10 posts as a basic score it will receive from most reviewers (their opinionated speculation and not an actual review score itself )

the place is a hate train for any title not listed in my prior post or above and the hate for said titles and even drive by posting occurs as early as just when the title is announced and no other info is provided

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
or how they cling to the negative for dear life by extrapolating it while ignoring and/or brushing any positive

it isn't even with concrete proof since now they have their attention to GoT with the bare bone info we had gotten for the game lol

obsession to see things fail, a rush from such catastrophe and a lack of actually wanting to play the game instead of seeing footage and somehow accessing a personal review from it

a witch hunt over there and I don't mean for negative practices or employee/dev actions but I mean literal obsession to place high expectations and/or crush non AAA/Game of the Year titles that aren't indies

a scary place were people now wish for things to fail from the get go and conintous repeat such intent over and over again like a chorus lol
ayoooo, we need to have this stickied in the first party thread or at least posted lmfao
Days Gone looks pretty boring tbh
yeah but i dont see you going around every DG thread on here and taking a dump in it. thats the difference

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
ayoooo, we need to have this stickied in the first party thread or at least posted lmfao

yeah but i dont see you going around every DG thread on here and taking a dump in it. thats the difference
why should i care to go around talking crap about a game i'm not interested in? It's not like I'm being forced to play it.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
why should i care to go around talking crap about a game i'm not interested in? It's not like I'm being forced to play it.
tell that to them lol

I would lol but the place is too far gone for it to matter LMAO

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
man, i dont even know why they do it. hell, i aint even buying the game since im not into the whole open world zombie shit but im dead tired seeing folks dunk on my man bleg for it.

only we in here can dunk on him 🚶🏽‍♂️

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
man, i dont even know why they do it. hell, i aint even buying the game since im not into the whole open world zombie shit but im dead tired seeing folks dunk on my man bleg for it.

only we in here can dunk on him 🚶🏽‍♂️
yeah it is pretty sad
people who are excited for said title or want to discuss it are shut down

it is a big shame

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Honestly gaming side is my least visited area of the site. Just constant negativity, console warring and port-begging these days. It doesn't help that the only future games I am heavily interested in are Pokemon, Dreams and Control.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
what is it about star wars that makes people so...i dunno unable to think critically more than usual

Status
Not open for further replies.