• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
new intro summary is pretty dope (watching the latest episode)

the Strawhats looked fierce with that shoot

Edit: Kind of sad that the rev guys uniforms are different colours

it was cool when the black ink made it looked like they all wore black as some uniform colour for their ranks

Edit 2: Why did they have his voice be understood by us? way to kill the gag Toei

Last edited:

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
The 2010 drama is good.
Oh I'll check it out soon! This story is gonna be way easier to re-read if I can put an actors face to all the characters haha.

Now I have the coolest avatar in the thread, by the virtue of it being Sendoh related.
I have no clue who Sendoh is but you ain't even in first or second place for coolest avatar. Cause we already got two different Kat avatars here.

Gaming side and Star wars threads are a hot mess
Wanna have the best of both messes? Walk into the fallen order reveal thread. Had an easier time talking about the game and discussing it on Twitter then I did in the Era thread.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Edit: Kind of sad that the rev guys uniforms are different colours

it was cool when the black ink made it looked like they all wore black as some uniform colour for their ranks

Edit 2: Why did they have his voice be understood by us? way to kill the gag Toei
Nah different colors is rad. But yeah Toei dropped the ball on the gag

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Nah different colors is rad. But yeah Toei dropped the ball on the gag
I just assumed or hoped that the captains wore black like how the Soul Reaper Captains in Bleach wore that white cloak

It is,a,small nitpick but I am fine with the colouring like the Giant Dude having a nice colour set among others

On another note I liked how Momo looked

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Been seeing the occasional comment (even here) of how Orochi's men are playing themselves by having the rebels all imprisoned in one place. And like yea sure, we as readers know it'll likely backfire on them, but from their PoV... where else are they exactly supposed to put all of them if not a prison?

kinjx11

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
the Rev. army commanders looked cool in the manga but in the anime they looked not as interesting as the manga

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Been seeing the occasional comment (even here) of how Orochi's men are playing themselves by having the rebels all imprisoned in one place. And like yea sure, we as readers know it'll likely backfire on them, but from their PoV... where else are they exactly supposed to put all of them if not a prison?
Execute them on the spot?

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Execute them on the spot?
Orochi would gain very little if he went down that path. They're rebels, they'll sacrifice their lives for Momo and his family. Killing them on the spot would be a dumb move.

The whole point of the imprisonment is to weed out the rest of the Rebels. You'd just be fanning the flames if you executed them.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Orochi would gain very little if he went down that path. They're rebels, they'll sacrifice their lives for Momo and his family. Killing them on the spot would be a dumb move.

The whole point of the imprisonment is to weed out the rest of the Rebels. You'd just be fanning the flames if you executed them.
I think arresting them and putting all of them in one place for everyone to see is already fanning the flames
A big part of their workforce relies on prisoners, they're not gonna just kill all of them, much less immediately.
That is a good argument, I forgot about Wano's factories

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I've been travelling and I haven't really paid much attention, so some very important things:
  1. Is poor Blackleg-sanji1 going to be back in time for Days Gone and Dreams? I see Abu is back already, Sanji's been left behind smh (don't even know why he was banned tbh lol).
  2. Zoro's such a motherfucker.
  3. Fuck you Beast Pirates, harming Bepo and Penguin is my red line, you're fucking done.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've been travelling and I haven't really paid much attention, so some very important things:
  1. Is poor Blackleg-sanji1 going to be back in time for Days Gone and Dreams? I see Abu is back already, Sanji's been left behind smh (don't even know why he was banned tbh lol).
  2. Zoro's such a motherfucker.
  3. Fuck you Beast Pirates, harming Bepo and Penguin is my red line, you're fucking done.

He should be unbanned in a bit.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Until Blackleg-sanji1 comes back

tumblr_orz381lzda1tag66ro1_1498174993_cover.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001717

Official release.

- Says Toko is one of the few that knows her "true nature" as opposed to the truth, so it doesn't necessarily mean that others know she's Hiyori. Could just mean they're aware her personality as Komurasaki is not what she's really like.

- Massively clarifies the confusion from the unofficial release in making it clear that Momo at no point literally promised her he'd return. KidAAlbum I know this was bugging you in particular.

- Clarifies that no "swordmaster" taught Hyou anything regarding the CoA technique. In actuality he was referring to himself, as he used to be known as the "Mighty Blade".

EDIT:

Official release essentially confirms that Toko is 6 years old, whereas the other translation says she's older than 6. Weird.

Last edited:

Law

Oct 27, 2017
- Says Toko is one of the few that knows her "true nature" as opposed to the truth, so it doesn't necessarily mean that others know she's Hiyori. Could just mean they're aware her personality as Komurasaki is not what she's really like.
Yeah, maybe her life as a Komurasaki also known as the most prominent or famous prostitute and all that work "entails" is a big farce.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god I just noticed the armadillo guy's "defense" was to have the little armadillo cover his face with his paws

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017

- Massively clarifies the confusion from the unofficial release in making it clear that Momo at no point literally promised her he'd return. KidAAlbum I know this was bugging you in particular.
That's much better. Clears things up.

As for Hiyori, I'm still wondering how much more of a role her initial appearance is going to have on the story. Maybe the initial appearance was only used to trick readers (though many obviously saw through it) and Oda calls it quits on that aspect of her character. He'll probably have her interacting with the big shots of Wano to help out the SH.

In any case, I'm curious why she has that paper with the rebellion code. Maybe she just picked it up from Zoro. That's probably the best scenario.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Forget Bleg I'm more interested in the fact that Enel has a space army on the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.