• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Should've called choppers arc ice/snow island or something. I hear drum and I think of chicken and rock n roll

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Current poll is so lopsided. Alabasta top 1.

Edit: Respect the hell out of y'all picking Drum Island though.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Ayy new poll hype

It is between Drum and Alabasta. Alabasta is really great, but Drum has my heart. Don't @ me

Alabasta also has Pell and Cobra peeping on his own daughter which still scars me

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Chopper waving the flag while bawling his eyes out is a great moment. Sure Alabasta is more hype but Drum Island has the feels.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
little island and whiskey town were both dope. hard to choose between the two but I gotta go with the former. the two giants spat, everyone was present and doing cool shit, sanji probably had the most baller moment in one piece with the phone snail, and Zoro's shenanigans were all just too good to pass. and number 3 was great cmon how can it not be garden island

Oct 26, 2017
Whiskey speak was hype as hell. The reveal that the cactus mountains were actually graves in the anime backed by Zoro's theme was so cool.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
little island and whiskey town were both dope. hard to choose between the two but I gotta go with the former. the two giants spat, everyone was present and doing cool shit, sanji probably had the most baller moment in one piece with the phone snail, and Zoro's shenanigans were all just too good to pass. and number 3 was great cmon how can it not be garden island
giphy.gif

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
at least y'all are lucky and deal with me here only. bleg and drift aren't so lucky tho 😂🚶🏽‍♂️

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Much as I love chopper's backstory Alabasta is better in every other way

RomanceDawn

Teacher of Superheroines
Oct 29, 2017
Los Angeles
What an awesome call back to Alabasta this chapter. Making Armement seem less like a late game A-pull every chapter. I wonder if Kawamatsu is a fishman and just thinks he's a Kappa? Though in Wano I'm sure actual Kappa's exist so he probably is one. Oda's been hiding his design for a long time, it'll be interesting if his reveal strikes me as new crew mate material.

Oct 26, 2017
Little Garden is underrated.

Drum Island and Alabasta are closer for me than you'd expect. Alabasta only edges out Drum because of the great build-up and payoff.
Although, the Pell fakeout is still a big blemish on the arc.

Oct 26, 2017
When you have Luffy telling Vivi that "people die" a few volumes before and don't commit to it with Pell (who doesn't do anything at all after the arc), it's really glaring on re-reads of Alabasta.

There's not even a tearful reunion. Pell's just...there in the background in every later Vivi scene.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
The Strawhats saying goodbye to Vivi is still one of my favorite scenes in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.