• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
They were on their own but since then I've written little paragraphs of him gathering his own comrades and making his own connections and building his forces whilst they're on their journey

They've encountered him once and his goons a handful of times so they're aware of him sorta but can't do anything to target him right now coz they don't know where his base is at
It's amazing our rival pirate crews are completely different lol. I made the HOA pirates a lone wolf operation. They take no support and make no connections. They are actually the main reason why my players aren't able to stay in one place too long or turn around to go back to a previous island. Cause there is a damn high chance they'll run into them. And they really don't want that fight since they know that the HOA will take at least a few of them down with them.

Oh and I forgot to ask but does your campaign have the Straw Hats in it? I got around including them by making all of the game take place in the two year gap. But I'm curious if you are a braver DM then me and decided your players should have free reign to be in the world with the straw hats.

Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing our rival pirate crews are completely different lol. I made the HOA pirates a lone wolf operation. They take no support and make no connections. They are actually the main reason why my players aren't able to stay in one place too long or turn around to go back to a previous island. Cause there is a damn high chance they'll run into them. And they really don't want that fight since they know that the HOA will take at least a few of them down with them.

Oh and I forgot to ask but does your campaign have the Straw Hats in it? I got around including them by making all of the game take place in the two year gap. But I'm curious if you are a braver DM then me and decided your players should have free reign to be in the world with the straw hats.

Mine also takes place in the 2 year gap lol, their adventure began just after Marineford so I can make the admiral changes big world news and avoid stepping on the toes of anything too important story-wise

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Mine also takes place in the 2 year gap lol, their adventure began just after Marineford so I can make the admiral changes big world news and avoid stepping on the toes of anything too important story-wise
Watch every One Piece themed D&D session takes place in the two year gap lol. Oh and honestly you have a better period then I do haha. I started them 1 month before Blackbeard and the remnants of Whitebeards crew face off for the last time. They got like 1 week left before it happens and I plan to make that their Segway into their last quest. Problem is it's gonna get really hard to control real soon with how it's gonna unfold. I'll probably post pout it if it just completely derails them and get them all killed before they reach the nd of their journey.

Oct 27, 2017
Watch every One Piece themed D&D session takes place in the two year gap lol. Oh and honestly you have a better period then I do haha. I started them 1 month before Blackbeard and the remnants of Whitebeards crew face off for the last time. They got like 1 week left before it happens and I plan to make that their Segway into their last quest. Problem is it's gonna get really hard to control real soon with how it's gonna unfold. I'll probably post pout it if it just completely derails them and get them all killed before they reach the nd of their journey.

I'd post more bout the wackier shit from mine if Firelight wasn't steady lurkin to catch ya boi slippin

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
nkiMQ52.png

Never forget.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still no unfortunately
Sorry, but this looks nothing like what I want One Piece to be.
Gritty One Piece with thicker lines 👌

Bought World Seeker btw.. Game is kinda trashy but a welcome ease after beating Sekiro for the second time

Edit: yaiba looks promising and has kinda cool designs.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Probably wouldn't have enjoyed World Seeker as much if I didn't rent it.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
how y'all doing? im feeling good like a mofo, not even work got me jaded. today was a good, fruitful, productive day.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
little island and whiskey town were both dope. hard to choose between the two but I gotta go with the former. the two giants spat, everyone was present and doing cool shit, sanji probably had the most baller moment in one piece with the phone snail, and Zoro's shenanigans were all just too good to pass. and number 3 was great cmon how can it not be garden island

Man I wanna go to whiskey town.

Not *whisky* town, I have plenty of that, but I need some smooth bourbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.