• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm the friend who didn't have anything to drink so therefore has no obligation to pay for shit

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Stop talking about drinking. Seems this is the month of the year all my friends return from their various hidey-holes and drag me to the pub every second day. I can't keep up.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Chapter 940 spoilers:

Chapter 940: Seed(s) of Rebellion.

Bartolomeo appears on the cover.

The events go back to Nami and the rest, there is a talk between Yasu and the rest.

Back in prison, Luffy still tries to practice punching without touching the enemy.

Next week Color Spread for One Piece.
From Redon @apforums. Still developing.

Some more:

From OJ

More details about Cover page:

Bartolomeo is playing with dolls. The dolls look like straw hat crew, Bartolomeo is waving his fingers like doing magic.

More spoilers:

-The events go back to Nami and the rest, there is a talk between Yasu and the rest

-Back in prison, Luffy still tries to practice punching without touching the enemy!

-Luffy uses the conqueror haki again on the soldiers. - The appearance of Caribou and inside of him "Razio inside the body of Caribou". ~ Raizo comes out of Caribou's body on the ring ~

-Kawamatsu is still in prison and shows his shadow as happened in previous chapters. Obviously Grandpa hyo is trying to remember the way out of prison. Last Page: Big Mom and the rest in front of the prison mine !!

Last edited:

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Chapter 940 spoilers:

Chapter 940: Seed(s) of Rebellion.

Bartolomeo appears on the cover.

The events go back to Nami and the rest, there is a talk between Yasu and the rest.

Back in prison, Luffy still tries to practice punching without touching the enemy.

Next week Color Spread for One Piece.
From Redon @apforums. Still developing.

Some more:

From OJ

More details about Cover page:

Bartolomeo is playing with dolls. The dolls look like straw hat crew, Bartolomeo is waving his fingers like doing magic.

More spoilers:

-The events go back to Nami and the rest, there is a talk between Yasu and the rest

-Back in prison, Luffy still tries to practice punching without touching the enemy!

-Luffy uses the conqueror haki again on the soldiers. - The appearance of Caribou and inside of him "Razio inside the body of Caribou". ~ Raizo comes out of Caribou's body on the ring ~

-Kawamatsu is still in prison and shows his shadow as happened in previous chapters. Obviously Grandpa hyo is trying to remember the way out of prison. Last Page: Big Mom and the rest in front of the prison mine !!
Didn't expect to see spoilers this early
or Big Mom

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Aokiji is at the end of that which directly correlates to water 7/enies Lobby. I know ppl like to rag on it but it's very much a canon arc part of that saga
i'm just saying that the foxy arc should be listed separately since aside from Aokiji showing up at the end it doesn't really directly correlate with the rest of the CP9 saga

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
I would personally combine the two sagas....more fun, more competition. Because doing just Sky Island would be another crazy lopsided poll

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Abu would probably vote for the anime version of the foxy arc

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
thats why i want em all separated so it can be easier to google πŸ˜‚

dont judge me yall, there's over 1000 chapters. a man cant keep track of everything

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Water 7 >>>> Enies Lobby

Come at me

ΜΏΜΏ ΜΏΜΏ ΜΏΜΏ ΜΏ'ΜΏ'\Μ΅Ν‡ΜΏΜΏ\Π·= ( β–€ ΝœΝžΚ–β–€) =Ξ΅/Μ΅Ν‡ΜΏΜΏ/'ΜΏ'ΜΏ ΜΏ ΜΏΜΏ ΜΏΜΏ ΜΏΜΏ

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
it's okay to be wrong....everyone knows that treasure chest island is the best arc

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I don't like Eneis Lobby as much just on principal. just because for that one arc they introduced an arbitrary power level system. That I bet polluted One Piece discussion for years.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
you mean the power level system that they mentioned once to compare the cp9 members and then never talked about again at all

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Yea it was mentioned once but damn did it have ever lasting ripple effects for a certain two fanbases so no cantaim ain't wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.