• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
u6zW0BP.gif

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I'll say it, fuck getting a good One Piece fighter or a good One Piece open world game. I don't want that shit. I want a One Piece game done by the Yakuza team. Fotns:Paradise Lost was amazing and a One Piece game by them would be even better.

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone needs to watch this.

I'll say it, fuck getting a good One Piece fighter or a good One Piece open world game. I don't want that shit. I want a One Piece game done by the Yakuza team. Fotns:Paradise Lost was amazing and a One Piece game by them would be even better.
Wasn't Paradise Lost open world?
A One Piece Yakuza game would be cool, but I think the studio is owned by Sega.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Well fuck

Oda has been way too influenced by Game of Thrones. Shits gotten real

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Friendly reminder to keep all reactions within spoilers.

That said I'm surprised you didn't see this coming. Thought it was strongly hinted at at the end of last chapter. Final words, flashback and out.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Longer spoilers for 942:
I'm translating into English a summary from Redon himself (originally in Spanish):
  • The first two pages are a flashback for Yasu.
  • In it, we see Yasu with Oden (only the silhouette) 20 years ago at Oden's castle. They had a close relationship, so much so that Yasu even hit him in the head.
  • X Drake and Hawkins, among others, are at the base of the cross, keeping watch.
  • Shutenmaru also arrives at the execution location. He arrives from the capital city's side, right behind the cross and Orochi's men so as to avoid being seen.
  • Kinemon and Inuarashi arrive at the same area Shutenmaru's in.
  • Orochi arrives in a litter/palanquin, gets on top of it and shoots Yasu. Afterwards, all of this men do so too.
  • Yasu is riddled with bullets. He'd being smiling for the whole chapter, even when he was being shot.
  • Toko, Hiyori and Zoro witness it from a location nearby (Toko is in the fence sorrounding the cross).
  • Even people from Yasu's village are watching and crying (while laughing), due to Yasu's death.
  • At the end of the chapter, after Yasu's death, Hiyori stops Zoro, who was going to the cross. Then she rests her head on Zoro's chest and cries.

Jktpnymonorel

Banned
Jan 19, 2018
This is it, I have been missing some personal emotional stake in wano..... based goda
you just had to know, when all of them are able to cry again, its gonna be brutal for us

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Everyone needs to watch this.

Wasn't Paradise Lost open world?
A One Piece Yakuza game would be cool, but I think the studio is owned by Sega.

It was closer to boxed off areas that you could drive to then an open world. And yeah unfortunately the studio is owned by Sega so the chances of it happening are about 0. Though I will dream! I feel like with the right amount of prep they would knock it out of the park.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Well if it's true that's brutal, he's not Whitebeard if he get the same treatment there should be nothing left of him

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Oda is doing a good job of keeping his promise to have nonstop surprises throughout the Wano arc

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
LORD NOMURA YOU BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKER JFDIDJVIDFVDFVLDFVKDLFBVFD

(Old Remake Cloud's face was better, although his hair looks more natural now).

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
So pumped that I'm gonna watch that exorcist anime too tbh. Right fucking now actually.

What's better, the anime or the manga? I'm usually a manga guy (if it's the original source), but the anime looks pretty nice from what I've seen.
Hold me brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT!
Tears of joy my man! Never doubt a tensai like Nomura-lord.
Imma be honest I am more hyped about that animal survival game
That shit was crazy lol.

Reminded my of Michel Ancel's Humankind game.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Im on the FF7 hype boat too but ... keeping my expectation in check, this remake has a lot of nostalgia to live up to.

Fuck it, im gonna do it. I need something to distracting me from the urge to watch Predator for the 100th time.

I've got it planned out. Gonna binge it in one night a day before a new episode drops.

It looks cool, those gifs that Bleg posted had some nice anime quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.