• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Hehe...zehahaahahaha

Don't let my laughing distract you from the fact everybody in here was hype to play smash until I got it

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Best part about Jiren was that the Katakuri fight was happening alongside it
This will always be a highlight of being into the Toei Power Hour + One Piece weekly manga. Katakuri's backstory happened or was hinted at around the same time we got "being weak sucks fam" from THE DB antagonist of the moment. :lol

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Best part of Jiren is how brutally he beats people down btw

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
D5p0_wZW4AA0xS1.jpg:large

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly? This is the first arc in the series that is making me consider dropping it or just waiting for it to be over and reading the TL;DR. I feel like I have no idea what is going on anymore and it feels like a chore to read. What happened Oda? :(

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Honestly? This is the first arc in the series that is making me consider dropping it or just waiting for it to be over and reading the TL;DR. I feel like I have no idea what is going on anymore and it feels like a chore to read. What happened Oda? :(
If you feel that way it is waaaay better to just put in on hold and then binge read it some time after. I did it during the Punk Hazard/Dressrosa days where I wasn't feeling things and was bored.

I think Wano has been fantastic though, a joy to read week to week especially after the chapters in the arc with Tama which were a bit dull.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
This is a break week, you could always, like, reread it lol

Or just ask questions really. Well, up to you.

Be gone you

The problem is that it just feels so overwhelming and Oda's "same face" problem is starting to really be a problem for me.

There's just so many characters and so much dialogue.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Voted for poison poison fruit because it had the coolest moments of the mentioned

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The problem is that it just feels so overwhelming and Oda's "same face" problem is starting to really be a problem for me.

Outside of the brief stint at Orochi's castle (I didn't have an issue, but I get it), I'm not really seeing the problem. The only characters I could see you presumably referring to are currently not even in the same region lol

There's just so many characters and so much dialogue.

What are you lost on specifically?

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Where the heck is Kid btw. I am still annoyed that he escaped without us getting more prison shenanigans with him. His short interactions with Luffy and Caribou were fun

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Gura Gura no Mi is the best of the lot.

I'm guessing Gomu Gomu no mi is disqualified by default?

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
what is that thread reyes? shit is longer than my bachelor dissertation breh

someone record themselves reading it and post it in here please. my reading glasses are broken

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 734
Ooh, I like Cabbage's sleepwalking power. I'm surprised how much Doflamingo is underestimating Luffy like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.