• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Bellamy is a bit of stretch, and "character with unique ability is useful" can go for many characters, but I'll take it

Good job Lotus

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Think I'd have went with Chiffon, but I'm not certain how much of a warrior she is.

The only other character I can think of is Baby 5. I guess even with her complex, Sai probably wouldn't take advantage of it lol

They looked happy enough.

Bellamy is a bit of stretch,

I could've done Usopp I guess. Not really redeeming himself, but he has a character flaw he's still working on (God Usopp payoff), as well as Elbaf not having been forgotten.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah One Piece doesn't really have that sort of Zuko-esque series long redemption arc for a previously totally villainous character, which has been a pretty common action shonen thing since Vegeta

Probably because Luffy doesn't really have the patience to put up with a character who isn't inherently decent from day 1

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I tried, reached hard af for some of em

ta9xThX.jpg

Lmaooo don't do this to me man

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
I am getting excited for the act 2 intermission. Feel like something nutty is going to happen there, it will be hard to top the Blackbeard design and bounty tho

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Vol 74
It got kind of boring in the middle but came through in the end with Kyros story, the wall guy and that spectacular art of Usopp and Sugar at the end.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 744

So as I was reading this chapter, this song was playing in the house:

And it was kind of perfect? This might be my favourite chapter now.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Vol 75
End of the volume already? This flew by. Really good stuff, maybe some of my favourite art so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.