• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WigglyTastyAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry Reyes all of these spelling and grammar mistakes are really distracting

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
So im curious... whats the deal? was the series ending and the author trolled people?
He said the series was going to about 40 volumes and we bout be on volume 37 but the last few chapters were called epilogue 1,2,3 and than finale and he trolled the fuck out of us that last chapter and text reads next chapter 311 😭😂

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
why is her hair that color? man this game's muted color pallet is probably the worst thing about the graphics

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Spoil me, im not gonna get into that series so it doesn't matter.
Long story short
Basically two of the main characters were cursed all series to always be reincarnated over and over after death. The main character broke that curse and the drawback was he needed to go to the demon realm. His lady, the other one cursed, decides to go to demon realm with him. As the supposedly final chapter ends as she walks thru the demon realm door a giant fucking Boulder crushes her body
tumblr_prm4h7HfPH1w8n8zko1_400.jpg
So basically
4f03c96812d7f7ca4b514afddfe9d6c1808987439fbc3644297af7edaa50c788.jpg

Last edited:

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Long story short
Basically two of the main characters were cursed all series to always be reincarnated over and over after death. The main character broke that curse and the drawback was he needed to go to the demon realm. His lady, the other one cursed, decides to go to demon realm with him. As the supposedly final chapter ends as she walks thru the demon realm door a giant fucking Boulder crushes her body
So basically
That's honestly impressive tbh.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Long story short
So basically

Hahaha wow, yep that takes it to another level of trolling. Thats Kubo trolling status right there.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I also docked 2 points for no entire post about Gangster Gastino

To be fair there was some extra stuff with Pudding I was gonna add that thanks to Lotus and later on thought was a tagnet aand such that I can elave here Morlas
But even talking about abuse one thing I've noticed in the fringe One Piece fans from twitter and such is the downplaying of abuse when it comes to Pudding, she is a survivor of abuse just like Sanji considering all we know about Pudding past on Totland with the citizens, her family and her mother not even getting into that Pudding and good amount of her siblings like Chiffon are afraid of Big Mom yet I've seen people say that her abuse isn't valid and that she deserved such treatment for what she did to Sanji which my god......(at this point jsut admit you hate woman)

It sorta gets even worse considering those that I've seen post this are also huge fans of the Vinsmoke brothers, seemingly forgetting the whole years of abuse Sanji experienced from them through his childhood but no Pudding is the really bitch for really one event can't forgive her even though Sanji experience shakes when he sees his brothers which is a sign of traumatic abuse. So yeah certain part of the fandom has a problem acknowledging one characters abuse as legitimate while denying or rejecting the abuse of another character and using it as a cudgel.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Next poll should be who has stanned for their show harder: B-Leg (Demon Slayer) or Morlas (Kaguya-sama)

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I can see the future so Bleg won't be able to trap me in a room

Status
Not open for further replies.