• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I quoted you before your slick edit, leave me be

Uh, so why is it water, not but actually water
He's not producing water it's his fighting style. You'll see more soon. It's a visual affect to make it look cool the style he's learned is water breathing, water forms. Plz be excited each style has 10 forms.......or do they

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Please Understand that Bleg likes sword boi and his demon sister

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Gotta go for my boy Capone on this.

60347090_10162055753900554_3777924491364007936_n.jpg

Stupid, stupid memes courtesy of Facebook, although I *almost* feel like this one would be accurate to Garp's reaction.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
another set of fruits i dont even remember seeing

when did we get shadow clone jitsu in one piece 🤔

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I can see what Oda was going for but he botched the landing and it came off as sexist. Franky's thing is that he has his own vision of manliness which is meant to be admirable, his conduct there was not admirable but in its own way is the punchline of a joke.

Something like this:

https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1987/07/13

Only even more on its face as a man with a binky and a diaper fights whatever Franky could be considered now.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Yep its one of those weird blemishes that are weird and just bad

I think I remember Usopp saying some heinous shit in the Davy Back Arc but I've forgotten or rather cleansed my memory of it
I remember thinking that moment with Usopp was weird as well. I'm not even sure if it's the proper translation since from what I've heard, Afro Luffy was a reference to a Japanese boxer that was known for his large afro.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Phew, was not really feeling this arc but this chapter fixed that. I love the direction it's taking. Attack on Titan chapter was also amazing.

Gotta counterbalance these GOT and Endgame disappointments a bit.

Seeing John Wick 3 tonight may bring some happiness therapy...

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Totally random but Cup Noodle Japan just posted this really cool One Piece x Cup Noodle commercial ad:

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 757
I wish Rebecca got a little more character development because that scene with her screaming for Soldier and then her father coming to her rescue was awesome. Again, some really nice art here.

Status
Not open for further replies.