• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Goddamn, the Boichi one-shot is blowing my mind. Boichi is so talented. The insane amount of details he puts into everything from wood to clouds is amazing.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
463H2ZF.gif

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So that chapter was fun enough. Been predicting we would leave the prison soon since everyone of importance is gone now. I'm also surprised. I really thought the revolt of the prisoners would be the end of act 2. But I guess it'll only draw to a close when they are about to have the big fight.

Until then I'm curious as to who Oda is gonna bring up to cure Luffy of his illness.
gangster gastino is on scene!

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Honestly I'd love it if we could get a "over 100 animators redraw the first episode of One Piece" video. Always love watching those. It's amazing watching the contrast of people who did a joke and people that went ham.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Impel Down is a submarine.

Marineford is part of the red line.

(Amazon Lily was an island, tricky Oda)

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
hmph, theres a 10 episode filler arc between Enies Lobby and Thriller Bark, no Brook for me yet.

but at least it seems to be the last filler arc? Seems to be all canon after Thriller Bark (with lots of filler in the arcs themselves im sure, but I mean strictly complete filler arcs)

Last edited:

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hmph, theres a 10 episode filler arc between Enies Lobby and Thriller Bark, no Brook for me yet.

but at least it seems to be the last filler arc? Seems to be all canon after Thriller Bark (with lots of filler in the arcs themselves im sure, but I mean strictly complete filler arcs)
Want some rice?

Oct 27, 2017
God damn that chapter

Luffy cementing his spot and changing the hearts of broken men. He don't give a fuck what anyone thinks or says, he's going to beat Kaido for his friend and you can either help, get stomped or get out the way

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I wish we got a Sonic Rush 3 with the original composer

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's the favorite filler of Man God thanks to our good friend Captain Puzzle

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
That filler sure was hot garbage! I mostly had it as background noise tbh, which makes a case for why am I even bothering with filler if im not paying attention (mostly to look up whenever I hear Usopp or Franky talk really). Animation was actually good too, especially compared to some enies lobby eps, which isnt a first with filler arcs and its annoying when canon stuff looks like crap.

Whatever, its time for pantsu, docking, binks sake and of course HOROHOROHOROHORO!

1D2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.