• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
did somebody say docking?

4bbda1e18dee232197cdcbf1e2e3dd50ec76285a_00.gif

Edit: Nami and Usopp look fly as fuck in this arc.

Edit 2: Absalom is super rape-y >_>

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Funny that Moria went to the trouble of creating a crew specifically to not care about them, yet went to rescue one from a Yonko no less. He's a good 'un that Moria.

Edit: After a quick googlin', Perona's been with Moria since she was at least 13. How many child pirates are there in this world!?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I know people generally shit on Thriller Bark (I don't even have fond memories of it) but maybe because the filler hunters was so bad, or because starting with TB its all stuff I've only watched once or not at all, but im really enjoying it so far and excited to see more.

Brook intro was great, the nami/usopp/chopper stuff is great so far as they as the coward grouping works wonders for comedy, and Cindry chan and her hate of plates cracks me up (lost it at her just dropping pudding on the table and then Usopp, Chopper and Hogback slurping it lol). Also I love the aesthetic and it feels super different to the other arcs.

Absalom is super rapey tho and I havent even gotten then bath scene yet.

Edit: goddamn that scene is much worse than I remember, get fucked Absalom.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I love the difference when the "monsters" come in and dont give a fuck about zombies or 3 headed dogs or any of that shit compared to nami/usopp/chopper :)

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
This new arc after Thriller Bark deff is better! Paced better. Just reading after how Luffy and the straw hats saved Camie while being auctioned off

Oct 25, 2017
If the dub ever gets to this point, is Ace going to be recast? Travis has gotten pretty big, and I can't imagine him coming back for such a minor role. I mean he could but... *shrugs*
Man, I hope they announce the plans for Stampede's worldwide release soon. Their silence about it has been weird.

DC could not announce stuff like that

Oh man no way. DC would never announce something like Dial H for Hero or Challengers of the Unknown.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
DC should just go fuck it and remake the DCAU in live action

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Im drunk up my tits and I justo gota back read that Blade Is fucking back and with Marshehala Ali wtf Is going on I love it

We. Dont deñserve the Feige

Oct 26, 2017
┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in
┃╱╱╲╲ this
╱╱╭╮╲╲house
▔▏┗┛▕▔ we
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
love and protect Tama
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

Status