• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I don't give a shit

Sometimes I avoid spoilers like the plague

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
amande_by_petah55-daoucuy.jpg

Hat Queen.

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Just read through a week + of posts here because break week put me in that "I'mma just chill and write more" mood.

Djinn getting close to fully caught up and Rhaknar's not to far behind reactions + seeing a fuckload of YTers (not the usual suspects) going through the series out of the blue recently has been really fun to watch from the sidelines. c':

That bit about Bonney's ship is a massive WTF and you'd think someone would bring it up with how much people were shitting on "lul supernovas" in canon between the failed attempts at doing things in Totland/WCI proper. First Urouge bodies a Sweet Commander (but gets swatted promptly after), then we find out that Kid actually got one of them into a wounded state before dippin', and now fucking Bonney is just rolling around with a stolen BMP ship...

Also so I've been wanting to put a super long shot theory out there I don't see many people discussing or talking about in general but seeing the random collection of "bets" makes me want to at least get it on the board here:

Ever since the Reverie chapters, I've been dead afraid for Fishman Island. Madame Sharly's "100% accurate" predictions did mention that a man in a Straw Hat would be present at the annihilation of their island and while we thought it was a red herring or false positive with how FI ended back then, the whole "purge the Carbons" thing Imu and the Gorosei are on about + THAT FUCKING HAT IN THE CRYO VAULT = I'm shook. Really wondering why no one else has brought this up or talked about it.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
if any last jedi thread has taught me something that's an understatement Reyes

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
let's talk One Piece mysteries. What are the mysteries still up in the air that Oda MUST resolve before he ends the series?

No point even listing "why can Blackbeard use 2 devil fruits" because, that is the msot given of givens that it will be anwsered lol.

- The void century (duh)
- Why can some people hear/understand the giant mythical creatures (Roger, Luffy, Shirahoshi, Momonosuke)
- The Will of D / Celestial Dragons connection

what else?

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Fantastic panel with Orochi turning into his namesake version. And Robin has gotten a huge level up in terms of making an entire clone now.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
my god Jack was the biggest wet fart of a villain in the entire series I think. What a complete waste.

Fantastic panel with Orochi turning into his namesake version. And Robin has gotten a huge level up in terms of making an entire clone now.

she's been making clones since Fishman Island tho. It was a post-timeskip power up.

Oct 26, 2017
let's talk One Piece mysteries. What are the mysteries still up in the air that Oda MUST resolve before he ends the series?

No point even listing "why can Blackbeard use 2 devil fruits" because, that is the msot given of givens that it will be anwsered lol.

- The void century (duh)
- Why can some people hear/understand the giant mythical creatures (Roger, Luffy, Shirahoshi, Momonosuke)

what else?

Whatever the fuck this was.

gv4agi1pqdw11.png

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Oh Pedro goes with the Sanji rescue crew, that's how he dies I guess (yes as usual I've been spoiled), was wondering why he didn't do much in Zou.

In fact Zou is a very weird arc, it was by far the most "set up" arc I remember seeing. Most of it is a flashback, it really only exists to introduce the minks and set up WCI. Like sure Punk Hazard was a set up for Dressrosa but it still felt like a arc of it's own. I'm not even dissing Zou, it just had a very strange structure.

Anyway, WCI time Reyes

After another filler mini-arc

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

- The void century (duh)

what else?
Why is Zunisha sentenced to walk, what was his crime, who sentenced him.

Some mysteries you don't know yet that will be in reverie.

Luffy's Mom

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I swear all I've read about Stampede story wise sounds dumb as hell.

The name change for raftel being the worst

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That bit about Bonney's ship is a massive WTF and you'd think someone would bring it up with how much people were shitting on "lul supernovas" in canon between the failed attempts at doing things in Totland/WCI proper. First Urouge bodies a Sweet Commander (but gets swatted promptly after), then we find out that Kid actually got one of them into a wounded state before dippin', and now fucking Bonney is just rolling around with a stolen BMP ship...

I doubt she stole it from Totland lol

As for Fishman Island, I never thought it as a red herring. Just like the bomb, that particular Chekov's Gun has always been on my mind, the most recent being when we learned about Brulee's DF.

Most of it is a flashback, it really only exists to introduce the minks and set up WCI.

Way more than that lol, besides stuff you don't know yet, don't forget stuff like the mega reveal of the Red Poneglyphs.

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
Spoilers are starting to come out

It seems Big Mom vs Kaido still continues and we get a flashback

Zoro meets the sword thief again and gets some new info about Ryuuma and Shusui

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

That reminds me, is Carrot in Wano? Because I'm late to the "Carrot for Nakama" train but I'm all a board it, and I haven't even seen her were-bunny form (I assume she whips it out in WCI).

Jinbei and Carrot and close shop, do it Oda. Crew needs more freaks, less humans.

I love Pekoms btw.

Oct 25, 2017
That reminds me, is Carrot in Wano? Because I'm late to the "Carrot for Nakama" train but I'm all a board it, and I haven't even seen her were-bunny form (I assume she whips it out in WCI).

Jinbei and Carrot and close shop, do it Oda. Crew needs more freaks, less humans.

I love Pekoms btw.
She's there, Hasn't done much but the minks in general haven't done really much of anything aside from inu so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.