• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember anything about enel avas

Cuz you be stanning Pudding too much, you prolly forgot, its okay I forgive you

In, baby! Bring back the lobes!

Excellent

DamagedLoneDrake-size_restricted.gif

Oct 26, 2017
This week's episode was a big step up from last episode. Pacing was decent, action was really good, and the cuts....buh god!
Yung-Ce Tu has been busting his ass off more than usual by making a cut almost ever episode in Wano thus far. Tetsuro Tsuyuki did some cool fighting animation as well.
But the show-stealer was the sudden return of Katsumi Ishizuka after 893!

Oct 27, 2017
This week's episode was a big step up from last episode. Pacing was decent, action was really good, and the cuts....buh god!
Yung-Ce Tu has been busting his ass off more than usual by making a cut almost ever episode in Wano thus far. Tetsuro Tsuyuki did some cool fighting animation as well.
But the show-stealer was the sudden return of Katsumi Ishizuka after 893!

Ishizuka is seriously the best

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Oven is a bit of a dick isn't he?

Oh wow Nami looks great in this white costume.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Zoro vs Hawkins fight was dope

Was not expecting Urashima to have pink hair.

Kiku's VA is perfect

Was not expecting to see a little of Kaido, but I'm not complaining. Dunno about Onigashima's weather tho...

And I'm loving all the new music this arc has been offering, as well as how it often leans into these serene moments, like with that random citizen speaking with T

Oh wow Nami looks great in this white costume.

Told you she had better looks this arc

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also I like the subtle touch of the capital having all these colorful buildings and such, whereas Okobore Town is very drab in comparison.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
WCI did more for me regarding Gang Bege than 3 whole arcs did for Law tbh.

Don't get me wrong, I like Law, hell he's very easy to like right from the Sabaody appearance, he looks great, has the whole "cocky cool persona" going for him, has a cool DF, has Bepo, of course everyone is going to like Law.

But Bege I didn't really give 2 fucks about him, his DF was neat in Sabaody but that's about it. He's easily one of my favourite characters in OP after this.

Even his crew is great-lelo.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I would be terrified if i was a member of Hawkins crew, he's not even trying to dodge lol

Hopefully we get more extended fights like Zoro vs Hawkins.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would be terrified if i was a member of Hawkins crew, he's not even trying to dodge lol

Hopefully we get more extended fights like Zoro vs Hawkins.

Though it's hard to tell, I'm pretty sure Hawkins has never actually been shown using his ability on his crewmates. Aside from the guy with the hair, those were all Beast Pirates/samurai by the looks of it.

WCI did more for me regarding Gang Bege than 3 whole arcs did for Law tbh.

Don't get me wrong, I like Law, hell he's very easy to like right from the Sabaody appearance, he looks great, has the whole "cocky cool persona" going for him, has a cool DF, has Bepo, of course everyone is going to like Law.

But Bege I didn't really give 2 fucks about him, his DF was neat in Sabaody but that's about it. He's easily one of my favourite characters in OP after this.

Even his crew is great-lelo.

I've seen many people express a similar sentiment. Where yea, like you said, Law has everything going for him, including a super sad backstory, so of course he's gonna be popular. But with Bege, Oda does a "less is more" approach, where his strong characterization allowed many to end up feeling just as strongly about Bege, if not moreso, in a much shorter timeframe. So I get it.

In fact, IMO we arguably have another "Law approach vs. Bege approach" regarding two certain Yonko Commanders...

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Also his ship is a fucking tank!

It's a tank.

And he stood there on the prow holding his son as they barrelled into land like a boss (not unlike Luffy always does sitting in front of his ship(s)). And he shot Oven from like a mile away. And he seems to be a great father and husband (for a pirate lol). And seems to be completely bro with the Strawhats now, certainly with Sanji.

Capone "Gang" Bege is my jam fam.

Lelo.

Edit: Oven getting run over was hilarious.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Sulong Carrot did NOT disappoint whew.

Yeah I can't imagine Carrot not joining after this tbh. This is o Rebecca situation, she's by far the strongest candidate since Jinbei (who everyone knew would join and agrees should have joined ages ago lol).

- Has the look, and it's a MUCH needed third female character.
- Is a weird character from a weird race
- Has the power up for fights
- Wants to go out to sea and see the world (that's the whole reason she's even in this arc)
- Has the tragedy attached with Pedro.
- The minks have the Roger connection and Pedro told her how important it is for the Strawhats to continue on, you cant say all that shit and then not have a mink on the crew.

I dont see how she doesn't join tbh but then again... you know... Jinbei lol.

Oh and has a 2 syllable name:

Lu-ffy
Na-mi
Zo-ro
San-ji
Cho-pper
Ro-bin
Fran-Ky
Jin-bei
U...err...Uso... fuck. Nvm lol

Shit nvm

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
In Japanese she has 3 syllables. Ca-ro-to.
Though yeah, I'd be in favor of her joining.

Urashima has pink hair? Princess confirmed.
Weird way to end the episode. Cool scene though, just weirdly placed.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Technically Franky is three syllables in Japanese. Fu-Ran-Ki. Or maybe it's four. Fu-Ra-N-Ki
Usopp is also three. U-So-Pu
Metatron can explain it better.

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
I get why people would want Carrot to join the crew but i don't understand how you can think she is a guaranteed frontrunner like Jimbe. She has been in 3 arcs already and barely got any major role on any of them outside of that one sulong chapter in WCI. Did she even have more than 3 lines in Wano?

She just doesn't get the same focus everyone else did before joining. I think some people are setting themselves up for dissapointment.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Okiku showed up in the anime and let's just say we as a society still have a long way to go

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Something I like: the Sunny finally takes some damage. It was a little too pristine and they've had it for ages now, it was always fun how wrecked the Merry got all the time.

Edit: He DOES ask to see her panties! Lol

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
There is a weird looking girl with a big butt in the superpowers intro, right at the end, but I dont remember seeing her in WCI, but the opening is still WCI focused so what's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.