• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Wait a moment, is Orochi still unaware of the Udon situation even though he just received the information about their plan and Hiyori?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wait a moment, is Orochi still unaware of the Udon situation even though he just received the information about their plan and Hiyori?

No, we see that he actually was made aware that Udon is not fine. The issue however is that when he called to check, one of the guards, presumably still controlled by Tama or something I guess, told him that everything is fine.

Hence why he is now unsure thinks it might have been a false/inaccurate report.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
No, we see that he actually was made aware that Udon is not fine. The issue however is that when he called to check, one of the guards, presumably still controlled by Tama or something I guess, told him that everything is fine.

Hence why he is now unsure thinks it might have been a false/inaccurate report.
Mmm man I really have no freaking clue about the spy, and after this chapter made it seem like a big deal, I really doubt is going to be someone we don't know yet.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I mean i think we all know this first raid is gonna be a flop, whatever comes next is the interesting part.

Why do people think Law is the traitor? I mean he didn't know about the plan change that someone told Orochi.

It's honestly more than fine to watch.

Might not resist then and take a peek.
How about it, you in now? or still on the fence?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
sandman insists that the translation does confirm that if Enma does become a black blade, then it'll actually be considered a Supreme Grade sword like Mihawk's. So he's saying the translation from the usual source we go to is a tad inaccurate.

Oct 25, 2017
I read on one of the site's the thought that Shinobu is actually the leader of the Oniwabanshu. That'd be something.

I'm here for all that Zoro hype. He gonna be nasty once he masters it and makes it a black blade.

And that last page got the hype flowing, boi! That part about this war changing fate and everything. This must be what it felt like for those reading during Marineford.

Oh, and a wild Carrot appears!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what a black blade really is, we still haven't gotten an explanation.

Haki permanently infused into the blade = black blade I guess

You gonna miss some grade A Kojima madness, but hey that might be a bad or good thing lol

It's fine, I've never even played one of his games, so I'm not really bummed or anything. I could always buy it when it's a lot cheaper I guess. Right now I'd only be buying it because of the hype train as opposed to genuine interest.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, and a wild Carrot appears!

TRAITOR... i mean yeah it's cool she reappeared and info is leaking already.

Haki permanently infused into the blade = black blade I guess

Wouldn't Shusui had cut Monet then?

It's fine, I've never even played one of his games, so I'm not really bummed or anything. I could always buy it when it's a lot cheaper I guess. Right now I'd only be buying it because of the hype train as opposed to genuine interest.

That's fair. Going in just because of the hype train is never a good idea.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't Shusui had cut Monet then?

I suppose it's weird that it doesn't work like that, but all the same, it feels like the most logical explanation for how a black blade is made. Hell, this chapter would support this theory given how the sword was essentially draining Zoro's Haki as if it were a vampire of sorts.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So Hitetsu made Sandai

Kotetsu made Nidai

And someone (probably actually named Kitetsu) made Shodai

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
So now why are the 3 swords cursed? Now that it's revealed different people made them it's a little weird, i always assumed a blacksmith made the 3 and there was something to do with him. Unless the family line is all screwed for some reason.

I suppose it's weird that it doesn't work like that, but all the same, it feels like the most logical explanation for how a black blade is made. Hell, this chapter would support this theory given how the sword was essentially draining Zoro's Haki as if it were a vampire of sorts.

Then what about other swords that haven't shown this "draining" side effect, unless only some swords can become "black".
But we should be getting some explanation at some point since Oda already teased it.

Oct 25, 2017
Zoro and luffy training throughout the chapter is hype of course sanji is retired so no need for that 🙄.

Wonder why Momo don't want his sword

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
I just want him to be stronger more than different.

But yeah, no need going on about it. We already know what it is for Sanji at this point. *sigh*
My point is that he will definetly display some combat feats, like some of the things he did on Wholecake were more impressive than anything before, and it's not like he particularly train just before that arc, that's just how this seems to work.

Also, it's not like the Strawhats explicitly train before any big fight. I'm looking forward to every single one of them.

Oct 25, 2017
My point is that he will definetly display some combat feats, like some of the things he did on Wholecake were more impressive than anything before, and it's not like he particularly train just before that arc, that's just how this seems to work.

Also, it's not like the Strawhats explicitly train before any big fight. I'm looking forward to every single one of them.
I hear ya. I have my doubts but I will hope for the best with all of them. 🙏🏾

Oda has a lot to juggle as is, so I guess he can't put as much focus on each SH now.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I only saw Luffy and Zoro training I don't know what yall are talking about lol

We're totally gonna get some zoro back story sooner or later huh

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
I'm really looking forward to Robin and Chopper because doing anything of note will already look very impressive.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
4200 vs 30000!!! How The Hell Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Gonna win? Don't mention that Bigmom's join With Kaido now.

Even SH Grand Fleet, Fishman, and Germa66 Join the wars I Think it's still not Enough

Hell, The Marines Probably Join The Wars too.

Also, Carrot Can't Be The Traitors She on The Zou.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking there's a fight at the harbor where the traitor is revealed, Law comes back, and the scabbards are impressive enough that all of the people of Wano join the fight to get them to 10k

Oct 25, 2017

In my Kevin Hart voice
tenor.gif

EXACTLLLLYYYYYY
I'm really looking forward to Robin and Chopper because doing anything of note will already look very impressive.
if robin does some cool shit Bishop will be intolerable and god is that something I want cuz I'm tired of odas shit with her

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, new chapter?

Oh damn, it's hype!

Enma's curse is nuts. Zoro is going to get fucked up during the battle.

Confirmation that Pedro is deader than dead.

Luffy's progress has been astounding!

Act 2 is over. I'm hype for the intermission next week.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019

We were talking how that isn't any indication that the rest of the Strawhats won't also get some shine.

Like I said before, people almost never train on-screen in this series, most of the new stuff they pull-up in fights are basically a natural progression of what they know already.

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
And yeah, Law is the other huge wildcard in this. I'm extremely doubtful he'll actually betray the Strawhats given all Luffy did in order to help him get his revenge. I do think, that Law might be prepared to sacrifice himself. It sound strange, but I'm not exactly sure what else Oda would do with his character after this arc. He doesn't seem to have the desire to be Pirate King or any other dream for that matter. We'll see.

The big thing I've always seen and has thoroughly put me at odds with a lot of the fanbase and reaction groups recently is that Law himself has already hinted at wanting to further explore things tied to the Will of D mystery from his conversation with Sengoku post Dressrosa. Why offer him up on the chopping block for the sake of "good writing" the fanbase and its need for blood to legitimize the stakes when he could be waaaay more interesting afterwards as an in to begin touching on this aspect of One Piece?

Dutch Masters

Jun 7, 2018
Enma isn't considered a cursed blade yet has more drawback than the one Zoro uses.

What if the cursed sword Zoro has is responsible for his bad sense of direction? As far as I know they didn't introduce his poor sense of direction quirk until after he got the sword.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Next chapter gonna be crazy, who will we get this time Shanks or back to Blackbeard? Intermission are always hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.