• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Never been interested in racing games, not bout to start now lol

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for Dragonball: Play the Saiyan and Freeza saga again does better than World Seeker

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Man, the Elder Ring trailer was everything I was dreading and expecting lol. Hopefully they show stuff soon.

The TGA Shadows Die Twice reveal was teasing at its finest, so this isn't that bad I guess.
Last years was better
Yeah, and it's weird because I think their catalogue (first and third party) is better and bigger this year. It started out fine but then it went to shit. The ending was kinda wack too (some gameplay glimpses would have been nice).

Fucking Keanu tho.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
jzKcO5m.gif

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Not gonna lie, this has left me quite cold. Not the home-run MS could have had.

If there's only a, say, 3 minutes or so trailer for FF VII-R in the entire E3 I might get a little bit sad.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Tales of Arise looks nice tho.

Finally a proper budget and non-embarrasing clothes for the most part.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Elden Ring has me interested, but there was nothing there. Was too vague.
I mean I always assumed that was all it would be for this conference. They were hoping the hype from the reveal of collaboration would have been enough and it probably would have been if everything hadn't already been leaked beforehand leaving just a vague CGI teaser.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I want a tournament of power game....starring Caulifla and Kale

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Never played any Tales game. I feel like they're something I would have dug in my formative years, but I think I've missed the boat on them.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Got to the vacation condo and looked through gaming side. Everything big for microsoft really did leak huh

Oct 27, 2017
It was so good dude!
was so damn hype when Godzilla came to Boston. My friends and I were joking around going "yo three headed electric dildo. It's best 2 outta 3". On our ride back. We just turned him into a full on wrestler lmao.

Also that scene when Godzilla goes nuclear. Hot damn man just hot damn.

The nuclear scene is so fucking good man and speaking of nukes the scene where Ken Watanabe goes down into the old temple with the nuke to wake him up ugh so good

I just wish the main character guy wasn't so boring and generic since he has so much screen time

Hyped for Kong V Zilla

Status
Not open for further replies.